• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your most missed character from Brawl?

Most Missed Veteran from Brawl?

• Total voters

Creativion

Smash Apprentice
Well mine is Pokemon trainer. The fact that you can switch pokemon was cool, and the final smash was SO GOOD!

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Both Wolf and Snake. It's a shame they weren't included in Smash 4.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I would have voted Pokemon Trainer if that was an option, so I picked Lucas.

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.
Even though I sucked at using him, he was still super cool.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I miss them all rather equally. I loathe character cuts.
But the one I miss slightly more than the rest is Snake. His play style was very unique, and the fact that he didn't really "fit in" was amusing to me.
I hope all veterans return as DLC. Even Pichu and Young Link, but as costumes.

Rosalinatehplumber

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mariotrains
Switch FC
2537-5587-9586
Wolf is probably the most iconic character that got cut. He was one of my mains in brawl. I did fear he was going to get cut. Sadly, it happened. Hope he will return as DLC to promote the new Star Fox game.

Karinole

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Karinole
In every smash game I ended up playing the fire emblem character and the new starfox character. I played fox in 64, falco/marth in melee, and ike/wolf in brawl. It was pretty upsetting to see wolf get cut because he was the most unique spacy and ike is a lot less fun in this game.

However, I could pretty much care less about who got in after :rosalina: got announced. :p

adamlon1

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3583-0365-0217
RIP in pasta Wolf and Squirtle you were too young when they removed you from Smash you will be dearly missed by me and fellow Space Animal and Pokemon lovers. Let's all give a moment of silence for Wolf and Squirtle for they did not deserve what came to them.

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers by far and it hurts worse to know that they were pretty much in but the 3DS couldn't handle them. They'll probably be back in Smash 5 but that's still a 5-6 year wait...
Do you thi Salurai will even make Smash 5?
My friend told me all the problems he had in his life making smash alone. Poor guy :(
Btw the main thing that is gonna be a scar on sm4sh is the fact the Ice climbers are gone........
Why...... WHY THE ICE CLIMBERS?
I will forever be mad at 3DS.
They were so unique and awesome, even if they were in people wouldn't have to worry about their chain grabs because that would be impossible in this game.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Do you thi Salurai will even make Smash 5?
My friend told me all the problems he had in his life making smash alone. Poor guy :(
Btw the main thing that is gonna be a scar on sm4sh is the fact the Ice climbers are gone........
They were so unique and awesome, even if they were in people wouldn't have to worry about their chain grabs because that would be impossible in this game.
If Sakurai doesn't, someone else will. Smash Bros is too much of a gem to simply let go. It may not be Nintendo's top selling franchise (Mario and Pokemon absolutely run away with that) but its arguably the most critically acclaimed and its second all around hype builder next to Pokemon (keeping people interested with little tid bits of information for over a year is pretty damn impressive in the gaming world). Nintendo's currently being buried in money thanks to both games and their related Amiibo so I honestly doubt they'll just let the franchise fade into obscurity.

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
If Sakurai doesn't, someone else will. Smash Bros is too much of a gem to simply let go. It may not be Nintendo's top selling franchise (Mario and Pokemon absolutely run away with that) but its arguably the most critically acclaimed and its second all around hype builder next to Pokemon (keeping people interested with little tid bits of information for over a year is pretty damn impressive in the gaming world). Nintendo's currently being buried in money thanks to both games and their related Amiibo so I honestly doubt they'll just let the franchise fade into obscurity.
Yea, your right, and I bet that the next smash bros game may be for their next gen. console.

D

Deleted member

That does suck. I would be more mad about the 3DS version too, except for the fact that it forced Zelda to be separate from Sheik. I LOOOOVE that change. I always just wanted to play as Zelda because her playstyle fits me, and I felt like she was gimped until now.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
These characters may have been cut, but it doesn't have to stay that way. If you want your voices heard for Smash DLC, this poll is your best course of action. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17deELX3QVDofXksu8roKCl_kyREFSThygPSoEVT2eNs/viewform
SHARE this poll with other people such as those close to you. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Miiverse, Youtube, and My Nintendo News are sites you could share this poll with. Since this poll closes at the end of March, start spreading the word. We need as many results.
Please and thank you.

Smoking_Hot_BBQ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cvl257
3DS FC
4098-4726-7823
I really miss snake. He had a cool and unique moveset that was unlike any other.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I miss Ivysaur. More so because I know he/she only got in because of a gimmick and will likely never return.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Good to see this getting spread around.

I think Wolf and Lucas should come back. There should be absolutely no trouble adding them in.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Ivysaur dead last?

You people are dead to me. No wonder I barely come here anymore lol

Top Bottom