• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smash_dave

Smash Rookie
Before I knew Marth was going to be in Brawl, I was going to make Ike my new character. They are both awesome and would definitely compliment well themselves in a team. Marth = Speed and Ike = Power; Power+Speed = Dominance

Sonic Zero X

Smash Apprentice
Before I knew Marth was going to be in Brawl, I was going to make Ike my new character. They are both awesome and would definitely compliment well themselves in a team. Marth = Speed and Ike = Power; Power+Speed = Dominance
thats basically cpt.falcon and ganondorf

A Big Galoot

Smash Rookie
My main will be Luigi (was in Melee) or maybe Sonic (looks interesting and always liked the character).

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
It's obvious that Pikachu is the most popular character. His name is italicized. :D

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
I maining Pit,as you can tell.I will also main Ness,Lucas,Lucario,ZSS.(ordered from most loved > to least loved).

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
Metaknight, then pit, then diddy kong, then zamus, and finally lucas

ThePUNK

Smash Apprentice
Nice thread, It is very interesting to see who everyone like. Its no suprize that sonic is way up there but what about mario? I thought alot more people would like him. I guess it makes sence because he was in the last few games and people what new characters but yeah he is a clasic.

ook

Smash Lord
I haven't played the game yet so I don't know who will be my main, but so far Captain Falcon, Wario, and DK are lookin' pretty good. I guess I'll see when I play it though :/

And yeah, mario is usually pretty neglected. If they forgot to include Mario in the game, it would probably be a few weeks until somebody finally noticed and said "Hey wait a minute.... where the HELL is Mario??"

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
Mario and sonic FTW! I really don't know who to main but I guess ill go with mario since I always use him a lot!

Kenryoku_Maxis

Smash Rookie
With a selection this diverse and this detailed, its really too hard to just pick one character. But there's just also the fact that we have yet to play the game at all, let alone the months or even a year or more it might take to figure out who truly is the top three or one character we each want to play as.

But just going by the videos and who I'm seriously jumping up and down wanting to play as right now, it is Lucario. Oh man, he's making me feel like when I first saw MewTwo on the screen in Melee for the first time, but with actual good moves, speed and combos.

But then I'm also wanting to have as a secondary too many other characters. My already main secondary Marth, Toon Link, Samus/Zero Suit, Dedede, improved Kirby, Pit, Luigi...like 75% of the cast looks like someone I want to play as on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom