• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
hoo and what the hell is landmaster?!

but i would have to say..

Diddy Mario And metaknight and snake.! omg.. snake snake snakkke!

ike is too slow for me. but i love his moveset.

Shadow Ganon

Smash Cadet
I wonder how accurate this poll will be for estimating who you'll be facing online. Like, will Donkey Kongs be unheard of?
good point. i hope not. hell, if its ends up like this im gonna have to use DK lol

nahh my main will prolly be Falco or Lucario. Falco and Mewtwo were my main in melee but mewtwo is out so ill check out Lucario. but to be honest ill be switching and try using all the characters.

Dust319

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how accurate this poll will be for estimating who you'll be facing online. Like, will Donkey Kongs be unheard of?

Eh, not very. Most people who voted on this don't have the game yet, and likely don't know who they'll really grow to enjoy in the end. Example, I voted DK and plan to play as him early, but I'm hoping to play every character to some extent to find out which suits me best. I'm sure there are a few other people who feel the same way about other characters.
Also , this is only one community of Smashers (all be it, the largest). If this is accurate to any degree, it will only be accurate for a few weeks or so I'd say.

Needless to say, however, if DK does become the least used character in the game, Beware when you see one online, cuse it's likely mine ;).

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Yep... definetly PT... all 3 pokemon seem great to me and squirtle just looks too fast lol

Niko90

Smash Cadet
Toon Link here. But I'll be trying out Ike, Wolf, and playing on my old main(fox).

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Look at my avatar. The Blue Blur could NEVER be beaten by the rest of the SSBB cast!!!
I have wanted Sonic in a SSB game before the first SSB game even came out! How's THAT? (No really, how IS that?!)

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
Most likely, I'm going to use my 64 second, Luigi, as a main, because of his massive buff. Then comes Red, and then Meta.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
im maining solid snake and king dedede. Snake looks the most unique, and has the most explosive moveset...literally

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
ill be playing diddy kong and zamus! who is R.O.B.??? i dont think he's on the character list for dojo??? or is it something like a playable assist trophy?
R.O.B. is a character in Brawl that owns so hard it's unbelievable. And also, lol for saying he's not on the dojo. Neither are half the characters on that list. And there is no such thing as a playable assist trophy.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ike or Marth, Whichever im better with.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
I definatly will pick King Dedede as my Main Char, because I think he's just the smartest mother****er of the whole game ! XD

I also will try Olimar, Poké, Peach, Bowser, Meta and Kirby(because something is new an faszinating about his Moveset !! =D)

ninjaxx12

Smash Rookie
Pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIT!!!![FONT="Arial"][/FONT]he looks so awsome and fast. His Swords and Arow look like they could combo the hell outta someone. And they aalso look like they have a town of blowback:ouch: Pits cool!:cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom