• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most popular brawl character?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
let know who do you think is the most popular character of smash brothers.

NOTE: DO NOT VOTE BY A CHARACTER POPULARITY OUT OF THE SMASH GAMES.

example: i think mario because he´s nintendo mascot lol.

where talking about the smash games themselves, my vote goes for captain falcon.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I suppose Captain Falcon would be the most popular character, as far as actual character goes. Perhaps there should be a poll for this?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
A poll is a simple thread where members can vote for their favorite X. In this case, X being a character.

But yeah, I'd say that, at least outside of the metagame (but still "in smash"), Captain Falcon is the most famous smasher. Also probably metaknight, though, due to how overpowered he is :p

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
A poll is a simple thread where members can vote for their favorite X. In this case, X being a character.

But yeah, I'd say that, at least outside of the metagame (but still "in smash"), Captain Falcon is the most famous smasher. Also probably metaknight, though, due to how overpowered he is :p
no you don´t understand, i know what a poll is what i was mean is that i don´t know how to add a poll to threads

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Mostly all characters are popular from their game of origin, no character is really popular enough to represent Smash alone unless you wanna include Master Hand, Tabuu, or someone similar. I'd have to agree with C.Falcon though, simply for Falcon Punch being so popular.

Unmeo

Smash Rookie
Whenever i take the joy of Brawl to parties or such.

Most of the kids yell out Mario, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Peach, Sonic!
Having no idea what Captain Falcon, Marth, or Mr. Game N Watch are.

I say it mainly has to do with how mainstream these characters are, and universally known.
By that note, i'd say Mario, Pikachu and Sonic hit heads.

For the older generations, then the obvious pics are Captain Falcon, Link, Kirby, where our childhood dreams become our bias splendor.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Falcon. Question this and you get PAWNCHED. Simple as XD

Though I'd say Sonic is very popular too because of the absolute massive fan request for him to be in Brawl when the game was first announced (and even before then). Seriously, how many of you had an epic fangasm when you looked on the Smash Bros Dojo and saw the new challenger "Sonic" and saw the trailer? I know I did XD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
iirc, polls on this board have shown that lucario gets the most votes. sonic, snake, and meta too.

gross furries man :p

offtheheezay10

Smash Rookie
G tier!!!!!! JK. :p

Seriously. All joking aside I would say I see Link the most in casual games with friends who don't usually play Smash.

Also, interesting to not that only gamers who followed Japanese games new who Marth was before Melee and now he is mainstream popular in the US. Based solely on popularity derriced from Smash Beothers he may be the most popular.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Falcon. Question this and you get PAWNCHED. Simple as XD

Though I'd say Sonic is very popular too because of the absolute massive fan request for him to be in Brawl when the game was first announced (and even before then). Seriously, how many of you had an epic fangasm when you looked on the Smash Bros Dojo and saw the new challenger "Sonic" and saw the trailer? I know I did XD
Why do ya say that? :troll: jk

Guess I retract my previous post and go with.......

:luigi2: :troll: jk I really don't know.

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Agreed captain falcon is probably the most popular but I think Ike takes place next in line. He's got blue hair, A huge sword, he fights for his friends, and shows no symparthy. Need I say more?

Top Bottom