• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I hate Kirby because he’s an overweight piece of pink bubblegum who literally eats everything he sees and copies everyone else because he can’t come with any original moves on his own.

–Ha, my first post is on the most hated character thread (laughs)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I hate Kirby because he’s an overweight piece of pink bubblegum who literally eats everything he sees and copies everyone else because he can’t come with any original moves on his own.

–Ha, my first post is on the most hated character thread (laughs)
Lol thanks for voting. Welcome to Smash Boards.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
...and copies everyone else because he can’t come with any original moves on his own.
And yet what's more humiliating than losing to your own attack?

My least favorite? Marth, not because of the guy (girl? :laugh: ), but because of some of the people that only use him because they want to win no matter what. Actually, I don't really like in general the guys that use high tiers just because they're high tier.

Monjula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdrianMonjula
3DS FC
5215-1057-8129
Snake. He was hiding in his box really well, but then spammer newbs adopted him. /cry

holysnap

Smash Cadet
Sonic, because hes so full of himself I hate it when he says "Your too slow!", his last like ten games have sucked and they just put him in brawl as an excuse to say he's actually been in a good game in the last few years. I want to kill this hedgehog so bad he is the most annoying thing!

I also don't like pit but mark me up for sonic

Kraxil

Smash Rookie
I can't stand Pit.

Prepubescent voice+annoying movesets+character meant for younger fans=fail.

^And to the person above me^
Lucario>Ice Climbers

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Lucas. His U-smash is broken, down-B allows for a semi wavedash, his PK thunder is near broken. His D-smash covers both sides of him AND reaches under some stages, and now with B-sticking he'll be impossible to approach.

Lucas. is. teh. broken. shiz.

BlinkyImp

Smash Rookie
Lucario. Seems to have been designed specifically as a character that runs away. Hell, I prefer melee Mewtwo to this pansy.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Thanks for the votes everyone. I just posted the results on the front page and added a Luigi quote. Please vote if your haven't voted yet.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
lucario because he completely snuck up behind mewtwo and broke his neck. then at the brawl sign-up building, he said he was mewtwo. MEWTWO for BRAWLZ!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
lucario because he completely sncuk up behind mewtwo and broke his neck. then at the brawl sign-up building, he said he was mewtwo. MEWTWO for BRAWLZ!
I didn't think this many people disliked Lucario. Mewtwo never should have been axed, but I still think Lucario is a pretty cool guy... Well that's just what I think. Not to mention that Lucario is the only character in smash history who can shoop-da-whoop. Anyone who can shoop-whoop is awsome on my list! :laugh:

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I didn't think this many people disliked Lucario. Mewtwo never should have been axed, but I still think Lucario is a pretty cool guy... Well that's just what I think. Not to mention that Lucario is the only character in smash history who can shoop-da-whoop. Anyone who can shoop-whoop is awsome on my list! :laugh:
IMMA FIRIN MY LAZARS!

im sure there are plenty of better characters that can shoop better than that reject

Top Bottom