• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a Good Shiek Teammate

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
I mostly play as Shiek in team battles and I am wondering who is the best teammate for Shiek in a 2 vs 2 battle. Me and my friend have a good Shiek/Fox and Shiek/Falco team but who is considered the best player to go with Shiek?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ganon is pretty good but i'd say overall probably fox or peach. or hell, even sheik.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Marth,Peach,Ganon,Sheik even Roy is alright ive noticed.(Im probably just bias as my tag partner is Roy.)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'd say Ganon, Jiggs, Peach, or maybe even Samus. I don't know about double Sheik though...
i wish you could have seen the vids of me and KDJ teaming at a tourney a few weeks ago. Our double sheik was SICK.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
theres a few, but i dont think we have many double sheik. If there are, they arent the finals matches which were the best.

psyt

Smash Journeyman
i've been wondering the same thing, i think my best chars are ganon and shiek, but recently i've been teeming with a peach, i saw all these peaches and was like yay, so im hopin this ill be good

its the best when ur jus like "hook me up with a turnip >.>," and peach passes one over, sheik wit turnips GG ;x

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
marth/fox/jiggz/ganon/peach in no particular order except for marth. i think he is definately sheik's best partner. as long as the marth is the more defensive/stock saver b/c it allows sheik to really open up and play her aggressive style on teams which is really good cuz she can rack up damage really fast. ;)

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
we'll i use sheik and my friend uses samus
and it seems everything works pretty well..i honestly think samus should be on any team =]
but also peach can be a good teamate
dsmash 2 opponents at once=Thats Sick

Pose

Smash Apprentice
I'd say samus because they seem to cover each other up pretty nicely. Otherwise I would agree with Falco (Fox) or Peach. =]

soap

Smash Hero
I'd say samus because they seem to cover each other up pretty nicely. Otherwise I would agree with Falco (Fox) or Peach. =]
there's not much killing power with this team, but it can work, sheik gets grabs samus walks over and fsmashes, sheik edgeguards for kills. ONe really annoying thing is sheik will get double teamed while samus is way out there bomb jump9ng.

Top Bottom