• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who here has played brawl every day since it came out?

Turbowombat

Smash Rookie
*would raise hand, but his friends glued it to the controller when he was the first to pass out at the release party and hasn't found any reason to make with the paint thinner yet (it's really quite convenient)*

Staz

Smash Lord
*would raise hand, but his friends glued it to the controller when he was the first to pass out at the release party and hasn't found any reason to make with the paint thinner yet (it's really quite convenient)*
i was so happy on the release date that i went to betos XD

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Yep, at least one to two hours each day guaranteed.

Hell, I was something like four levels away from beating Fire Emblem before I picked it up two and about seven levels from beating Devil May Cry 3.

I really should finish those but I can't stop playing Brawl.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
There's only been one day since it came out that I haven't played it, and that was last Saturday...the day when most people probably put the most time into it.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I've played it for about five minutes since it came out. There are better things in life, guys. :p

Fuego

Smash Cadet
I played it for a month straight right at Japanese launch, and still have yet to get the NA version...

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Every day though? It's been out like two weeks.

EVERY DAY?

I had more pressing matters to attend to some days. Ah well.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
I can't play it anymore. Ever since I watched I Am Legend I have been unable to look at the tv screen clearly because my tears made everything blurry.

That movie has ruined me. =(

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I have and it's eating up so much of the time I'm supposed to be using on portfolio. O_O DARN SSE. DARN WIFI!

LavisFiend: Is that movie really that bad? I was warned about it. I...tend to cry at movies easily.

rove

Smash Apprentice
*would raise his hand but his wii died this monday and hasn't been able to play since.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
What a dumb thread.

What conversation to you expect to evoke out of this post?

Sweet lets stroke our E-penors because we play a game every day.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Not obsessively everyday, but at least a few minutes.

blizzard18

Smash Cadet
Somewhere within the cold depths of Minnesota...
I have played everyday, I think. I don't feel bad about it either!

I can't play it anymore. Ever since I watched I Am Legend I have been unable to look at the tv screen clearly because my tears made everything blurry.

That movie has ruined me. =(
I bought that movie on release and yes it was amazing. But i am a man so i didn't cry. :laugh:

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Hi my name is mancarrot and I have an addiction.
*Everyone in the boards says*

"Hi ManCarrot"

Topic:

Yep, keep playing it everyday, but some of my friends are too cheap to play with dumb excuses like "I got homework or I don't like the mechanics in the blah blah blah"

Come on its "BRAWL YOU GUYS"

WR3K

Smash Ace
i havent. ive gone atleast a day without playing it somewhere in between. and i got it late anyways cuz i live in a place where shipping takes about a week

Fire52388

Smash Cadet
I may have missed one or two days of playing but there have definitely been several nights where I've stayed up playing online with friends for at least four hours. So much fun. . .

ph15h

Smash Cadet
I've only missed one day, and that was because my friend wanted to go out... That night was unfulfilled. SHE LIED TO ME... so yea, no Brawl that day and no compensation.

Top Bottom