• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who here has played brawl every day since it came out?

batsman415

Smash Cadet
I also got 50 hours on Sunday, the looks on my friends faces were priceless. "Dude, go outside' they said. But **** that, Brawls to ****ing good. Yes everyday for at least 2 hours. Spring Break is gonna ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

unbeatable boss

Smash Rookie
*raise hand*

Ever since I got Brawl at the midnight launch in Sam's Club there hasn't been a day were I stop playing it. So far, I actually play Brawl every day.

Sinan421

Smash Rookie
I've really done nothing but eat, sleep and play brawl, I mean since it came out I know that my friend is gonna call me and demand a match, to see whoes better >_>. Oh well, all the more reason for me to enjoy this amazing game.

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
I can't say that I've played every day but I can say that I've played more than my friends who have the game. I don't even own a wii.

DanteSmash7

Smash Apprentice
Got the game before it came out. Ordered it via sears and got it 2 days earlier. But I have been playing no more heroes and brawl. Some company of heroes and team fort 2. Sadly online haven't fought someone that is a challenge . And among my friends am the best.

Hopefully, I will fight someone that is good or better than me. =(

skopkin

Smash Rookie
i play more than i probably should

i would have to raise both hands because when i first got the game (when it released at midnight) i played for about 12 hours straight (:laugh:). but for the rest of the time its been out i have only played about 1 - 4 hours a day.

Magikarp

Smash Cadet
Nope.

Trust me it'd be a yes but i got victimized by a disc read error, had to send my Wii in to Nintendo a few days ago.... I'm going on a wthdrawal guyz! ;_;

Faux

Smash Rookie
Nope, I haven't. I got the game on Easter, then there were those few days that I was in the hospital so it was impossible for me to play it then.

Top Bottom