• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Has The Best Dk In Nj ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan-Z

Smash Rookie
who Has The Best Dk In Nj ? I Dont Want The Names Of People Who Only Play Online, I Want Names That Attend Tourneys

Plan-Z

Smash Rookie
im just curious..since i havent seen one yet except cable n he isnt that well known so i wanted to see if there was someone out there

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
didn't bigfoot once say

"coin matches and DK, the 2 things nobody plays"

Tujex

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if there is one in NJ. I think I'm the only DK main in Memphis so...it's not IMPOSSIBLE to be maybe the only DK in your area.

Panix

Smash Ace
I'd have to say if you want to play a good DK play BUM from NY.

Other then that, the top 10 people in jersey are mostly Metaknights.

Plan-Z

Smash Rookie
i dont kno of any Dk's in NJ except cable..he's pretty good but i dont wanna say he's the best in Nj just yet..... where do people determine who has the best what? ive heard ppl say " oh this guy has the best (w.e) in this state" but is there any way its determined?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
i dont kno of any Dk's in NJ except cable..he's pretty good but i dont wanna say he's the best in Nj just yet..... where do people determine who has the best what? ive heard ppl say " oh this guy has the best (w.e) in this state" but is there any way its determined?
tournamnet results.

Plan-Z

Smash Rookie
i see....tourny results...thx for clearing that up.... question still stands..,, best Dk in Nj? lol

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
*cough* *cough* I'm going to my first tourney this Friday hopefully. And you guys will hopefully see a true DK main

Plan-Z

Smash Rookie
lol..i havent been on the boards long so yea...im still gettin to kno things around here.... were u talken about that tourney in Denville? or another one?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Stop making these everywhere :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom