• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has the best Captain Falcon in PM?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hey I'm just curious who has the best Captain Falcon in PM? Is there someone to watch out for? I think my falcon is pretty good, but probably not the best... :p

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Hax doesn't play Falcon anymore, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure that I'm the best Falcon now, though I'm quite lacking in substantial video footage to really show that to you guys right now.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I can't say that I'm the best Falcon (that's for the people to decided). But I'd argue that I'm at least a contender. I have a vast amount of MU knowledge of the Brawl characters that other Melee Falcons who are far better than me in Melee don't have and I tend to do better than or as well as them in said MUs than they do aside from people like Hax or Mango who rarely play the game. But I don't have much footage to prove that other than ****ty wi-fi replays that no one cares about and tourney footage that Smash Studios never wants to upload to YT or forgets to permanently archive on their Twitch channel.

yohoos

Smash Apprentice
Hax by far the best I've seen on record. Watch his videos and you will magically get better, or at least get a better appreciation for the character.

GeZ

Smash Lord
I vote Strawhat. He's the only Falcon I've seen who's really adapted to Falcons new meta in P:M.

D

Deleted member

Me someday.

But Strawhat is pretty beast. Best PM Falcon in the southwest.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Strawhat, and Kman for best Falcons.

EDIT: I can vouch for Kman's Falcon, as I've played him offline at APEX 2014 (friendlies).

Last edited:

Da-bomber

Smash Cadet
Guess it's straw hat and fatality now. Need to see more footstooling combos because that was insane!

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Strawhat is pretty solid, I'll give him that, but best Falcon? Absolutely not, that title is reserved for me. I plan on going to Whobo's MLG event in early May, or something else he's going to attend. @Strawhat 50$MM?

GeZ

Smash Lord
Strawhat is pretty solid, I'll give him that, but best Falcon? Absolutely not, that title is reserved for me. I plan on going to Whobo's MLG event in early May, or something else he's going to attend. @Strawhat 50$MM?
I wouldn't sell him short Fatality, but I'd be down to see you two duke it out.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I wouldn't sell him short Fatality, but I'd be down to see you two duke it out.
On the contrary, I've seen a lot of his footage, new and old, and I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. But I'm not at all afraid of what I see. Bring it on!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I will $50 MM you Fatality. You going to NorthWestMajors, MLG Anaheim or EVO?

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I will $50 MM you Fatality. You going to NorthWestMajors, MLG Anaheim or EVO?
I probably won't be able to come to any of those, but if we're ever at the same tournament, I agree under a few conditions. Falcon dittos exclusively, and BO5, that way I can 3-0 you, instead of 2-0 you, this goes for you too Strawhat!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I probably won't be able to come to any of those, but if we're ever at the same tournament, I agree under a few conditions. Falcon dittos exclusively, and BO5, that way I can 3-0 you, instead of 2-0 you, this goes for you too Strawhat!
Well that's unfortunate. Yeah sure Falcon dittos exclusively.. I thought that was intended. Best of 5 sounds good to me. If Strawhat wants to MM me too. I'm down for the same amount $50 MM. Lets make this happen within the next few months eh? ;)

Last edited:

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
Forreal, make sure you get vids! I need data so I can take the top for myself one day

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Sounds good, I'm trying to travel to more stuff, so if we ever get the chance...
prepare your anus.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Hax is the best Falcon, he is entering every PM event from now on in his area and going falcon in all of them he told me. You will see him play at SKTAR coming up

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I'm the best Falcon, and the most stylish, if Strawhat disagrees, come to Tipped Off 10 this September, and I'll beat you in an exhibition, and outplace you in the tournament. Also of note, DFW is the most overrated PM region in the world, and I'd also beat up on Sethlon if he came with you guys.

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
I will be in nursing school...this is literally my last summer for smash. Giving my 100 percent to health science. Lol

GeZ

Smash Lord
I will be in nursing school...this is literally my last summer for smash. Giving my 100 percent to health science. Lol
Good **** Strawhat. The community will miss ya, but if you're as good at nursing as you are at Falcon, Medical Schooling should be breezy.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I will not be going to tipped off ten. Come to low tier city instead
:( As much as I wish I could, I'm pretty bankrupt right now from spending much of the early summer visiting my brother in Minneapolis, no can do. Since we'll likely never get to fight, I'll just have to wreck all the other Falcons instead. Kman, you're next.

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
Fatality is the best. I'll put money on him and spot him best that I can.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Post video's then people might believe you. I don't think they're better than Fatality, whoever they are. Also your signature is so god damn pretentious it's killing me. It's not even written well. Jesus.

FakeKraid

Smash Apprentice
That signature is pretty bad, I think I was drunk when I wrote it like five years ago. Forgot it was even there; I haven't posted here in so long. >_>

FakeKraid

Smash Apprentice
As for videos, the newest footage I see is him in tournament at a Xanadu weekly against K9, the Meta Knight who got 2nd in PM Showdown (losing to Zero's Pit). It's here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TgHI4IKJj8

It's a money match after Remo put K9 out of the tournament, if I read the announcers right; I wasn't at that one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom