• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has beaten R-2 (Stadium1,2, etc)?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
In most games, it is expected that someone will eventually beat the games they've own just like someone who owns a movie or a book is expected to have watch or read them. Pokemon Stadium does not seem to be one of these games. I've only heard of a few people beating Stadium, but I haven't met a person yet who has claimed to beat R-2 on ANY of the Stadium-esque games. So here's your chance to brag. Tell me what games you've accomplished beating round 2 on and/or share your stories of some of the challenging battles you overcame or failed.

List of games that have R-2:
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Any pokemon frontier, battle tower, etc.

My story:
I've beat R-1 of both Stadiums, but recently I looked at Stadium 2. I have the E4 defeated and am going to finish up the Kanto Gym Leaders. Out of the cups, I have won all them except for Ultra Ball and Master Ball of Challenge Cup. I swear! The opponents are out to get you with luck based strategies such as confusion and paralysis!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I recall getting to R-2 in PS1/2, but never beating it.
Beaten Colosseum dozens of times over(100%, speed-run, even a successful Nuzlocke), but I've never even touched PBR.
Also never got more than the silver stamp/1st symbol in any of the Battle Frontiers. Same for the Tower in some games, like Crystal/FR/Diamond, which didn't have frontiers.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I have every Gold symbol in both HGSS and Platinum except for Battle Factory on Platinum.

I recall getting to R2 in Stadium 2, but not beating it >_>

t3h Icy

Smash Master
You guys are bad at Pokemon. Stadium and Stadium 2 are a joke. :D

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I beat both rounds in PS1 and PS2. Challenge Cup R-1 and R-2 of PS2 was the hardest for me.
I was mega stally with Safeguard and such in the Prime Cup early on when I used ubers.

The later games can go burn in hell for all I care.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cleared R2, but never managed to beat it with a Pikachu in every round so it'd learn Surf. Always lost at the second last match.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Cleared R2, got the surfing Pikachu and 100%'d in Stadium 1. But never touched another one til PBR. Then I just beat R1.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I never beat r2 in pokemon stadium

i swear it was impossible with rentals only (i got it from a friend who lost their transfer thingy)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
stadium 1 rentals were okay (amnesia slowpoke lols)

stadium 2 rentals were awful, the only good ones were like, donphan and hitmonlee and umbreon or something

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Lol "bad" at pokemon. Who would of ever though this could be possible.... *facepalm*
Please remember to check the date a thread was last posted in before replying. (This goes for the other Stadium thread you posted in, too.)

If you have a desire to discuss a specific topic and the threads already in existence are six months old or more, you're probably better off starting a new one.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
Please remember to check the date a thread was last posted in before replying. (This goes for the other Stadium thread you posted in, too.)

If you have a desire to discuss a specific topic and the threads already in existence are six months old or more, you're probably better off starting a new one.
Other forum (mostly all) sites encourage searching the site for already created threads and not remaking something of the same topic. Smash Boards is much different I'm seeing...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
SmashBoards encourages the same thing; the difference comes in with old topics. If a topic is outdated (e.g. two years old, like this one), it just makes more sense to create a fresh, new topic instead of bumping an old one.

I know it seems a little confusing, but there is logic to it.

Top Bottom