• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who going to Genesis in California?? July10-12

Zoro

Smash Champion
You over exaggerate to much.
Dont make it sound like brawl being at a tourney ruins your time.
It doesnt affect you in the slightest. And there will still be melee.

Just cuz you dont like the game doesnt mean its now the plague. Just accept it.

There were 2 or 3 tvs that were being used for brawl on melee days for FAST 1 that had no effect? Its a small amount of brawl but considering that we only had 6 or 7 tvs in the building it took melee friendlly time away from people that actually travel for it. I dont like these mixed tourneys brawl is brawl melee is melee.

I do like the game (except meta and ddd) i just dont like melee / brawl tournaments geneiss is only 3 days theres no way they can do both events unless they plan to do both at the same time = less melee

just like i dont like hungrys tourneys because brawlers get so upset watching melee so they need their littles tvs in the corner they cant play both like we can. Thats bothersome. Brawl is fine brawl tourneys are fine but i dont believe in integrating both since so many people hate one of the games.

your going to win, im going for the experience so it does make a difference to me

AfroQT

Smash Master

There were 2 or 3 tvs that were being used for brawl on melee days for FAST 1 that had no effect? Its a small amount of brawl but considering that we only had 6 or 7 tvs in the building it took melee friendlly time away from people that actually travel for it. I dont like these mixed tourneys brawl is brawl melee is melee.

I do like the game (except meta and ddd) i just dont like melee / brawl tournaments geneiss is only 3 days theres no way they can do both events unless they plan to do both at the same time = less melee

just like i dont like hungrys tourneys because brawlers get so upset watching melee so they need their littles tvs in the corner they cant play both like we can. Thats bothersome. Brawl is fine brawl tourneys are fine but i dont believe in integrating both since so many people hate one of the games.

your going to win, im going for the experience so it does make a difference to me
The tournament wouldnt even be 3days if it was only melee is my point.
Seriously.
Not integrating the games into 1 tourney is only going to hurt MELEE, because BRAWL being the newer/more popular game (not better, i did NOT say better) will for a long time have superior attendence to melee.

You'll still have time During/After/Before tourney to play melee, and i guess on the brawl DAY you wont be able to play as much melee.

Im going for the experience as well....
Im going to mostly play brawl, but you dont hear me complaining about not being able to have a ****laod of brawl friendlies on the melee day.

Top Bottom