• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else hates the fact that they used the Command Fox?

AeryEcho

Smash Cadet
In Melee, he looked dead on the inside. O_o
I dunno, he just seems kinda...creepy. No emotion.

He looks ALIVE in Brawl, so I like it, personally~
...Okay, I lied. I didn't like it at first. But then I grew to like it, and I think it might have been better to go with command: In Smahs, there are characters that should be much more realistic than Fox, so they need to represent all parts of the spectrum: realistic, cartoony, stylized, etc.~

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
In my opinion, and to put it nicely, Fox on every game since 64 other than Melee has looked like pure ****. In brawl, he looks okay. His ears aren't as big but he still looks badass.

In the gamecube games and the ds game, he looked like lego, seriously. I wanted to punch everybody who worked at rare in the face for what they did to Fox. They even managed to make Falco look like a pedophile.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I just wish they had made his ears bigger, and made him not look as puffy/fat.

I just hope he doesn't keep that look in his Wii title

Top Bottom