• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think is the best Ike player? CLOSED

Betaz

Smash Ace
:/ mmmm... It's hard to tell...in the 10 vids Kirk put up(against him and Azen) the amount of wins was 5 to 5...
>.> then there's Ken, I have'nt seen any vids of him but apparently he's also using Ike, So to me I honestly don't know who the best Ike is so far...but if I had to take a wild guess based on what I've SEEN so far...I'd say Azen

SCOTU

Smash Hero
These kind of topics are pointless. No one knows. No one's played each other much, there is no metagame, and even if someone were better than a given someone else, that could change on a day-by-day basis.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
These kind of topics are pointless. No one knows. No one's played each other much, there is no metagame, and even if someone were better than a given someone else, that could change on a day-by-day basis.
I know that, this is just seeing who everybody THINKS is the best, it does not mean whoever has the most votes is the best, its just peoples opinions more than anything else.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
You actually took my vote? It was going to be a joke, but awesome. XDD

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Alright then, you will probably win though, I dont even have the game yet, and i know you have spent 100+ hours on it. Thanks for the votes everyone, keep em' coming!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
actually, I think the best Ike right now is none other than me, sephirothken :bee:
I support this post. Ken, you actually get a good looking sig from me. Send me a pm if you actually want one.

Yeah, but I support Ken for Ike.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
sorry, i've played a lot of people but i request that they don't record videos, I dont want any videos of myself out there until tournament play.

Betaz

Smash Ace
-.-

somehow I had this nagging feeling you were going to do that...
>.>
It's so we can't see how you play right?

Edit: Can you at least list off some people you've played that were noticeable when you fought them?

Hostility

Smash Ace
This topic is dumb. I don't see why anyone is voting for anyone other than azen right now. He's beaten every other ike, and ken wants to hide from everyone, so nothing he really says matters until he has videos out as far as I'm concerned.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
What makes you think this topic is pointless? Azen is about as good as Kirk, in the ten matches they played they each won five so I would not call that beating him. By the way Conformal, is that a vote for Azen?

Hostility

Smash Ace
What makes you think this topic is pointless? Azen is about as good as Kirk, in the ten matches they played they each won five so I would not call that beating him.
From what I heard, they played earlier in the week and azen won 12 - 5

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
This topic is dumb. I don't see why anyone is voting for anyone other than azen right now. He's beaten every other ike, and ken wants to hide from everyone, so nothing he really says matters until he has videos out as far as I'm concerned.

Did I say that I've beaten both Azen and Kirk by a large margin? it wasn't 6-5 or 12-14,it wasn't split or close in Ike ditto's. Ask them yourselves, I'm not posting any videos, videos don't really prove much especially with friendly matches. The game's not even out in the U.S. If you don't believe me, I don't care, I have nothing to prove.

Edit: some of the games came down to 1 stock each, however with the lag anything could happen. Playing on Wifi also just proves that players are better with lag. So therefore, I would say I am better than both azen and kirk on wifi, but that doesn't mean if there was no Lag I'd beat them. Eh, actually I'm much better without lag :)

Hostility

Smash Ace
Did I say that I've beaten both Azen and Kirk by a large margin? it wasn't 6-5 or 12-14,it wasn't split or close in Ike ditto's. Ask them yourselves, I'm not posting any videos, videos don't really prove much especially with friendly matches. The game's not even out in the U.S. If you don't believe me, I don't care, I have nothing to prove.

Edit: some of the games came down to 1 stock each, however with the lag anything could happen. Playing on Wifi also just proves that players are better with lag. So therefore, I would say I am better than both azen and kirk on wifi, but that doesn't mean if there was no Lag I'd beat them. Eh, actually I'm much better without lag :)
This is the first I've heard of it, but I think I'll take your word for it.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace

You were able to have decent games with Kirk and Azen when you live in Cali?

-Yayo

Smash Rookie
Kirk walks blindly into charged moves as if he's playing the game unconciously and for sephirothken to compare himself to Azen and Kirk, that doesn't really say much. On top of that, I have yet to see sepirothken's gameplay.
Being the best in melee has made ken a bit delusional I think. Maybe if he explored other fighting games his ego wouldn't be so big.
On a side note, I vote for Griever for the only Ike player to have caught my interest thus far.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Sephirothken hasn't put any videos up and isn't going to let anyone until he starts playing in tournaments. By the way, your vote has been added Yayo.

Top Bottom