• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think is the best Ike player? CLOSED

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I updated the first post to include a total count of all the people who have voted. I have also added the last 4 votes to the list.

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Is this a joke thread? Really? Please say it is.

Probably 1/3 of the online scene has their copy of Brawl and you're trying to decide who the best of one character is?

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Is this a joke thread? Really? Please say it is.

Probably 1/3 of the online scene has their copy of Brawl and you're trying to decide who the best of one character is?
This is a poll about who is the best RIGHT NOW. Just because most people don't have the game does not mean that the people who do have it can't be good at it.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I nomiated myself as best Ike.

for example i can press b and wait...

also i can charge forward b...

umm and I can also press upb off the ledge repeatedly and you can't do anything.

Oh and also this thread is kinda flawed because I'm not on the list lololol :laugh::psycho:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Because limited recorded matches reflect skill worthy of a 5 person ranking discussion.

</fail>

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Everyones votes have been added and I have changed yours Zareidriel.

To solve the problem of those saying this thread is useless because most people don't have the game, I have added a pre U.S. relese section and a post U.S. release section.

You can vote again in the post U.S. release section if you have already voted in the pre U.S. section.

Hope this solves any problems and thanks for all of the votes!

Fumetsu

Smash Rookie
So far ive really only seen vids of Kirk and Azen so its not really fair of me to judge anyone else, but between those too im going to have to go with Kirk

Good Game

Sago

Smash Lord
well i honestly dont think we should be voteing on whos the best at a character in a game that hasent really had any tourney results :| but i vote sago since hes the only ike ive ever seen not in a video : )

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Really, unless you have a video or were a well known melee player, I can't really put you up because I don't know if you even have brawl.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
well im CK and imwell known in melee but i mean that dosent account for anything if you dont have videos up >_> i did place all right i got 13th at chus biweekly prolly woulda gotten top 9 but had to leave early cause ride had work the next day

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
There should be a worst Ike player thread, just so, you know, maybe I could actually WIN something for once. xD

Anyway, I say Azen. Kirk a close second.

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
Soon enough, "RoK the Reaper", is whom everyone'll be changing their votes to.
Holy crap you are loaded with baseless confidence.

Also this thread is like a popularity contest or something. Azen pretty much ***** at Ike, dunno why he isn't winning hands down. Also, BearsAreScary should be higher than Zaladriel by a longshot.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Updated! Now I have a list of the people who have voted under the person they have voted for, in color!

This should help me keep track of the people who have already voted and stop them from voting twice.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
After everything I've seen on Youtube, my vote goes to kirk without a doubt.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
from what i've seen on the youtube, i'd say griever is pretty amazing. he's got some..s.hit..down. and ****.
1vote->g-to-the-riever.

Top Bottom