• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you prefer: Male or Female Robin?

Male or Female?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

9 times out of 10 I play as the female Robin, so her. I love the pink palette that she has.
Although sometimes I play the male one because he's pretty cute xD

LochTessMonster

Smash Cadet
Female Robin, because of her Red Robin skin. I love killing my friends with fast food resturants.
And maybe this too

PeejsterM

Smash Cadet
MRobin's line for down-taunt is "You're not ready." FemRobin's is "Here I go!" I think the choice is obvious.

Also, there's no green FemRobin, and I played male in Awakening throughout all of my playthroughs thus far.

Nah

Smash Champion
Female Robin. Always female Robin, both in Smash and Awakening.

Nyrélhos

Smash Rookie
Male Robin for me, for his voice in priority, because that voice is just awesome, it's my favourite voice of all.
But I was sad that Male Robin had not the "Time to tip the scales !" line. Also the "Huh, checkmate !" victory line of Female Robin is pretty cool, I wanted this line for Male Robin too.
In fact, I think Male Robin has a better voice but Female Robin has better quotes.

And I love the difference when they win against Lucina.

:4robinm: : Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you... :ohwell:
:4robinf: : How can you protect Chrom if you can't protect yourself ?! :grrr:

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Female Robin, because her voice lines are very good, her red costume makes a small reference called "Red Robin", but I pick yellow more though since she's blonde. Also, I like her personally and model alittle more than the Male version so she's cool and fun to pick all of the time for battle.

Glory Blaze

Smash Cadet
NNID
GloryBlaze37
Female Robin is the waifu. I main Pink Robin, but my secondary is Blonde Robin. My pocket characters include Bowser and Default F Robin. (I may have a problem with character diversity >.>)

Zio~

The Underdog
NNID
Fabri1794
3DS FC
3711-9383-8936
Male Robin because for me the name "Robin" fits better on a male character. Also his voice is cooler.

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
I'm a female robiiin cuz I like to be female if given option

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
When the game first came out, I used the blue male Robin, because that was the hair colour I chose for both mine male and female avatar. After a while, I switched to the pink female Robin. Nowadays, I use the default male Robin.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
I prefer male Robin, but I play as Red Robin instead for obvious reasons :shades:

Emmington

Smash Cadet
Male Robin doesn't have a pink color scheme, so I use Female Robin. Also, something about Male Robin's voice annoys me.

Arthur97

Smash Master
I tend to use the guy.

As people have stated, I like how that they keep their separate personalities which may actually go a ways toward explaining the supposed blandness of male Robin's voice. He is simply more introverted. I like to imagine that if he ever got really angry then things would not end well.

Last edited:

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
Green male skin, aside from the hair style that was my Avatar in awakening, so it sort of has that nostalgia to it. That's all there is to my pick really.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
There was a time when I could honestly say I didn't care, but unfortunately, she-Robin just doesn't do it for me anymore. One of the things I felt really helped to flesh out Robin and Chrom's relationship as well as both of their characters was their support conversations. For whatever dumb reason, the devs decided to change the adorable, heart-felt, and enlightening support with he-Robin, one which I believe fleshed out the game's world to the degree where I can honestly say it made the whole game for me, into the sexualized fanfiction that was she-Robin's support. When I first started my game as her, I was expecting to end up liking her more than he-Robin. But the devs decided sexualization where possible was more important than world building. I admit, Robin didn't have much character development to begin with, and the support is kinda funny, but I can't help but find the decision really irritating, and whenever I see shebin I'm reminded of my displeasure. And so, I try to avoid looking at her at all; much less playing as her.

Last edited:

Moguman1324

Smash Rookie
Male has better costumes like white mage but I like Female robin for the voice and lines

1FC0

Smash Lord
Male Robin is much nicer than female Robin especially to Lucina.

Top Bottom