• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you hate fighting as Olimar?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I really dislike brawling against Falcos with Olimar D:
For 1 reason, his reflector D:

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
MetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknight
MetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknightMetaknight

Space Animals

Pit... Sorta

Yeah

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
Spammy MKs, Marth, and Yoshi. Snake has to have a really good player behind him to bother me, but I just get annoyed with the fact that Snake is even in Brawl. Space animals give me preoblems sometimes, particularly Wolf.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lately, I've had problems with Metaknight. Strange huh? >_>

Awex

Smash Lord
Barge: Hi, other San Diego Olimar. I am your GOD. >>>:D (jk, but do you go to tournaments around here?)

Diddy Kong, Marth. That's about it. Metaknight's a given, but I have a Metaknight character, so I'm good.

Barge

Barge: Hi, other San Diego Olimar. I am your GOD. >>>:D (jk, but do you go to tournaments around here?)

Diddy Kong, Marth. That's about it. Metaknight's a given, but I have a Metaknight character, so I'm good.
o: Hi other SD olimar, no not really, lolz.

Awex

Smash Lord
You should. San Diego has a super, super nice community. Go check out the pacific west threads and look for tournaments. Chula Vista Weeklies are always happening and lots of fun. (I won't be there this Sunday though.)

Barge

You should. San Diego has a super, super nice community. Go check out the pacific west threads and look for tournaments. Chula Vista Weeklies are always happening and lots of fun. (I won't be there this Sunday though.)
Meh, ill look into it, not too excited right now, I need to master Olimar before I get my *** kicked.

Barge

Ahh, well. Lemme know if you're gonna show up. You'll be the third Olimar player in SD, lol. ;D
I might in the future, most likely. But I dont know how I compare to other people in SD Lol.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Freakin Diddy. I'm probably gonna pick up diddy and force myself to learn bananas. Those bananas are just as much mine as they are diddys...

Zelda is easy, I've never really struggled against any of the zeldas I've played. I just air dodge dins fire... but then occasionally I'll wac it, and while the zelda player thinks they finally landed a dins fire, I'm getting ready to punish to my hearts content ;)

asob4

Smash Champion
Freakin Diddy. I'm probably gonna pick up diddy and force myself to learn bananas. Those bananas are just as much mine as they are diddys...

Zelda is easy, I've never really struggled against any of the zeldas I've played. I just air dodge dins fire... but then occasionally I'll wac it, and while the zelda player thinks they finally landed a dins fire, I'm getting ready to punish to my hearts content ;)
i 3 stocked your guys' zelda >_>

it was BAAAAAD

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Meta Knight or someone with good air abilities considering how Olimar's recovery can be broken without his pikmens.

I dunno, I'm not the biggest fan of this character. =/

Awex

Smash Lord
Snake is by no means horrible for Olimar. That matchup is slightly tilted in Olimar's favor. Probably a 55/45 Olimar.

Ice Climbers get wrecked by Olimar as well. Olimar's like the only character who can grab Ice Climbers effectively. You just grab from far away, dthrow and start destroying Nana with smashes and aerials until you can spike her. Probably a 70/30 matchup in Olimar's favor.

Marth, Metaknight and ROB are the 3 really bad Olimar matchups. Diddy is annoying but not as brutal as those 3.

Barge

Snake is by no means horrible for Olimar. That matchup is slightly tilted in Olimar's favor. Probably a 55/45 Olimar.

Ice Climbers get wrecked by Olimar as well. Olimar's like the only character who can grab Ice Climbers effectively. You just grab from far away, dthrow and start destroying Nana with smashes and aerials until you can spike her. Probably a 70/30 matchup in Olimar's favor.

Marth, Metaknight and ROB are the 3 really bad Olimar matchups. Diddy is annoying but not as brutal as those 3.
Lawl, I dont care if olimar has the advantage against snake, I hate fighting him D:

Top Bottom