• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you believe has the worst set of B moves?

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
You just called Zelda a he.....
... No comment....

Either way, I've edited my worst specials now, to try and avoid any more arguements. In the side B, I was thinking of both DK and Toon Link, but Lucario won out over them. Now I see how useful Force Palm can be.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Either way, I've edited my worst specials now, to try and avoid any more arguements. In the side B, I was thinking of both DK and Toon Link, but Lucario won out over them. Now I see how useful Force Palm can be.

DKs can be hard to hit with, but its rewards are great, it can meteor smash or catch your opponents in the ground for a Neutral B or Fsmash.

Toon Link.....the boomerang is a MAJOR part of a good Toon Links game!

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
IMO Zelda´s up B is still crappy and his neutral B is still not so good.
...... what?

Nayru's Love is a high priority attack that comes out on both sides. It grants invincibility frames before the attack comes out, it's fast, it slows your falling speed, it has ATs that allow you to boost in directions after getting hit, it reflects, and it pushes the opponent in the direction Zelda is facing.

Farore's is a good recovery. You can only punish the very beginning of it and the very end of it, both which have hitboxes for added protection. She moves in the air and is invincible the whole time she travels. Makes for great mindgames to setup an approach/actually approach.

By "his", I assume you meant Sheik... which should be referred to as an "it." (Yes, I know it's a "she.")

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf.
Why? Because they're really Captain Falcon's specials in disguise.

I know I shouldn't have said that and I know that his specials are actually different when it comes down to the big picture, but yeah, I had to get my anger of clonage out.

Top Bottom