• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do wario mains use as secondaries?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Marth and D3 don't counter MK, and they also aren't 40:60, lol. Those are both even, especially Marth. D3 I always waver on, but campier/more patient Warios than I do always have great success against D3.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Marth and D3 don't counter MK, and they also aren't 40:60, lol. Those are both even, especially Marth. D3 I always waver on, but campier/more patient Warios than I do always have great success against D3.
Marth D3 are still considered to be our bad matchups. As far as what the Wario boards have agree'd on. D3 being iffy and stage dependent, but it CAN be in D3's favor at times. Really though, who are we really going to secondary if we want to beat a MK?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No one. That's why I said to ignore MK when picking a secondary. You either secondary MK/Snake/Diddy, or pick up some other character that gives you an easier time against Wario's more annoying matchups (ICs seemed to be a popular choice).

Padô

Smash Lord
Second: SAGAT, he's so broken e beats MK with 2 frame TigerUppercut OoS.

Btw, there are some matchups we really need to rediscuss like Marth's one, IMO its EVEN all the way, but my opinion won't change anything we just really need to rediscuss some matchups and see If the community agrees on those statements.

Honestly Wario got potential to be played all by itself but, there's a long way until you understand and overcome all your matchups difficulties.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
No one. That's why I said to ignore MK when picking a secondary. You either secondary MK/Snake/Diddy, or pick up some other character that gives you an easier time against Wario's more annoying matchups (ICs seemed to be a popular choice).
It was a rhetorical question..

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
for a wario main, imo snake is a good choise for a secondary (against mk for example)

Padô

Smash Lord
I never had too much trouble with MK b/c I am always unpredictable and do random **** :)
Same here.

I've been counting how many wafts did I land on MKs glides/UpB on tourneys...
I'm almost reaching 70 of those I believe :)

When I'm not patient I pick Olimar against DDD too but only on friendlies otherwise on toruneys I'll be a lot more patient.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
think of it this way, you will NEVER beat M2K (or other TOP level player) with anyone other than your main.

wario can beat MK, marth is even, d3 can go either way.

its a 40:60 matchup, learn it and stop whining and trying to pick up secondaries, stupid kids

Top Bottom