• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the most succesful Jigglypuff players?

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Bowyer from my knowledge but I'm pretty sure he quit. *points to discussion thread where he sold his wii*

From the rest of us, I don't think we've been in enough tournaments or people played their true mains/didn't use Jiggly to make a true judgment.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
The most successful Jiggs in tournaments is Bowyer. No one else is placing considerably well yet (or on a level as high as Bowyer), so we don't know much for now.

Expect a sudden increase in the populace of Jiggs players in the near future. Once the SBR finally comes up with their weekly character analysis for Jigglypuff, it may debunk the rumor that Jiggs is a candidate for the worst character in the game -_-

MSTK

Smash Cadet
Bowyer is, tournament-wise, honestly leagues above any other brawl jiggs player, but it's a love-hate relationship. Or more of, a hate-hate relationship -- as in, he hates her (if it wasn't clear enough).

However, there are some rising jigglypuff players who play her as a Brawl character and not as a nerfed melee character, and they are doing well. The videos mentioned before showcase one. tEhrXXz0r and Illinialex also come to mind...
However, it's hard to say, still. Jigglypuff is relatively unused in tournament play and we definitely haven't seen her full potential yet. Just you wait...

TheStig

Smash Lord
Bowyer was the best but stopped playing brawl months ago and no longer owns a wii. that jiggles guy is the best currently.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
No way is the jiggles guy in that one vid the best current jiggly puff player. You're basing your views on 3 videos? Have you seen any other vidoes of this player? They rollout alot. Don't even use Dair to Rest, and got lucky enough to play players that didn't look impressive at all.

Who cares who the best is, ask that question in about a year. That's when it will matter.

TheStig

Smash Lord
was that guy in the videos good, let see...

1. MK
2. Snake
3. Jiggly
4. MK

Getting 3rd place with j-money in the current snake and mgay era is hella good.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
No way is the jiggles guy in that one vid the best current jiggly puff player. You're basing your views on 3 videos? Have you seen any other vidoes of this player? They rollout alot. Don't even use Dair to Rest, and got lucky enough to play players that didn't look impressive at all.
I never said he was the best...:laugh: No Jiggly players came to mind so I remembered the thread that said "best jiggly player" (or something like that)

I really hate that guys playstyle, and the people he faced. Sorry for any confusion lonejedi. :(

I believe being succesfull in a tournament with a character means you're good at that character, unless you're fighting people that aren't that great.

RPK

Smash Lord
The most successful Jiggs in tournaments is Bowyer. No one else is placing considerably well yet (or on a level as high as Bowyer), so we don't know much for now.

Expect a sudden increase in the populace of Jiggs players in the near future. Once the SBR finally comes up with their weekly character analysis for Jigglypuff, it may debunk the rumor that Jiggs is a candidate for the worst character in the game -_-
Too bad jigs isnt...She has a very good air game. Good recovery. 80% kills on most characters with Dair to rest. Infinite jumps with ISJRs, and the ability to gimp some characters with light fairs into hard fairs to push them down towards the corner of the stage. Plus in essence, infinite air dodging in combination with ISJRs. So Id have to say jigs is really good...Its just no one is doing good with her right now is the sad part...And Ive switched over to Fox...

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
I meant the first one.. it's so atmospheric ~.~

Top Bottom