• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the best G&W players?

Master_Pig

Smash Cadet
Just wondering. I'm looking for some videos that showcase G&W's talents. I know there is a video thread but I don't have time to look through all the matches. I'd just like to see matches of the best ones out there. Thanks!

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering. I'm looking for some videos that showcase G&W's talents. I know there is a video thread but I don't have time to look through all the matches. I'd just like to see matches of the best ones out there. Thanks!
i heard this 56K guy was good.....oh did i mention 56K...i hear he is pretty awesome.

and 56K.

j00t

Smash Champion
Needle of Juntah claims to be the best GnW, but i haven't seen any vids of him. And he supposedly hasn't played the game in over 2 years either, so I suppose that 56k would be your best bet.

Gea

Smash Master
I'm definitely up there :D

<.<

>.>

Only because there honestly aren't many GWs. Pretty much Dire (does he still play?), Needle of Juntah, and 56K are the biggies.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
You can learn a lot from Dire Vulcan, there are some better G&W players like Azen and Chu I'd say but he is like the best G&W main I believe, hes fun to watch play.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I could take him and all the others

mood4food77

Smash Hero
D1re, 56k, and that needle of juntah guy (never heard of him but i here he's good)

and so is that 56k guy

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
56K is pretty good. :)

I should get some more videos, but Minnesota doesn't like recording apparently >_>

I *might* be in a really cool video soon showcasing my G&W skills. Maybe. Keep your eyes peeled...;)

Top Bottom