• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who all is going to FC - Next from atlantic south?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I'm really thinking about going to it and i just wanted to see how many of us are going. cause i know Jmoan and Sunchaser wanna go to it as well.

Linguini

Smash Master
I Know im going by plane, Rock and Queen are also.
XIF, Zach soup, Lamchops, Dop, Green, and johnny are going on a road trip there, I think.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
If I go to this, then I won't be going to LTEC2. My monetary demands do not allow it. :-(
But this is THE FC, so my choice will most likely reside in Indiana.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm trying to go to this. If I can convince my parents it's safe and what not. Money shouldn't be a problem for this.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Kevin was there when we first went to KO's house for his "tournament." He plays Doc and has been more active recently (and has definitely improved since I played him in high school).
Ah, I remember him. I guess it's cool that he comes along then. Also, why do you drive a Caddie? I cannot envision you driving a more innapropriate vehicle.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I remember him. I guess it's cool that he comes along then. Also, why do you drive a Caddie? I cannot envision you driving a more innapropriate vehicle.
Cuz all dem honeys like da big pimpin red DeVille, yo. (Sadly the honeys are like 75 years old.)

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'm fairly sure most if not all of DML will be there, and I know Niteykins is goin too and perhaps 1 or 2 more from the Run7.

All I gotta say to you guys is, get your FC tickets early as possible, there's a cap on how many people can go and I KNOW it's gonna cap out really f-in fast, cause there's a HUGE interest in this tournament.

Pritch

Smash Lord
XIF, Zach soup, Lamchops, Dop, Green, and johnny are going on a road trip there, I think.
I would be interested in hearing more about this, I think. If I could manage to put myself somewhere in your path up florida you think I could ride along?

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I just bought my ticket for FC last night, so I'm definitely going. It would be a good idea for those providing me transportation to do the same.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yeah, someone post what bus we're all going on, so I can get the right one for the ride back. I'm assuming the one from South Bend to Memphis that leaves the 14th at 6:something (I think 25 or 35), but I want to make sure.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yay I want tto play you guys! Especially you IHSB!

$5 MM My fox your samus IHSB? (I suck horribly in samus dittos sorry lol)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yay I want tto play you guys! Especially you IHSB!

$5 MM My fox your samus IHSB? (I suck horribly in samus dittos sorry lol)
Hell yes, I haet Samus dittos too, let's do it.

Also, awesome @Saberguy. Are you going to be at the biweekly Saturday? If so, let's get at least some team friendlies in.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll be there.

I put in UNKNOWN as my teammate because I just registered 10 seconds before asking if anyone wanted to team lol. Is there a way to change that?

Top Bottom