• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whip it. Plasma Whip. Whip it gooooood.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well it can’t be Sheik/Zelda very much, as Samus’s armor falls off after a Final Smash. It’s not like she can put it back on easily, as the armor pieces become throwing projectiles. What we should be asking is how long ZSS stays. Does she don her armor again from losing a stock?

A

Animal 214

im 16 i feel old……….i think its like a zelda sheik wen in hte beginning of the match u hold down a nd turn in2 zss

feelxmyxwrath

Smash Apprentice
sry about Double (That last was way too out of topic T_T) The wall cling could just be normal B and on ground it smacks them but when she falls it grabs on

S

Sneaky 2.0

If it were like that, then ZSS would have to have a Final Smash. If Final Smashes are to be used only once, and ZSS doesn’t have one, the game might crash. Let’s hope the DEV team thinks this through.

A

awesome ivan

hmm… did anyone watch the zelda thing? (just wondering off topic)

S

ssbb kid 27

thanks for everything guyz and wat do u think bowsers final smash fire!?

S

ssbb kid 27

i wonder if u can hit some body the sametime u use plasma whip ????????

S

ssbb kid 27

so far who do u think final smash iz the best ????????????????????????? :)

S

Sneaky 2.0

The site says Final Smashes are only to be used once. Since Samus uses her Final Smash to lose her armor in the first place, the player should not be allowed a second Final Smash. It doesn’t sound fair.

K

Kinnikuman

Gamer Blue you just said that I reffered to it as an up b when I clearly said up special in my comment.
Somebody make a post in the PT Topic!

K

Kinnikuman

Wait G-Blue u r only 12!
I’m 13 dude wow!
Yoshi should be able to tether. Why Ivysaur because his vines aren’t sticky?

S

Sneaky 2.0

Might be cool and all, but if we were to start off with ZSS, and there’s no Final Smash programmed for her, the game may freeze. Keep that in mind if you want to try using Action Replay.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Kinnikuman:

I can imagine that trying to Tether Grab into a stone wall would hurt Ivysaur a lot, considering the speed required to pierce it. Still, Grass-type moves work well against rock-types, don’t they?

A

Animal 214

sry way off topic i like how the thing goes in more then 1 direction besides horizantle cool addition

A

Animal 214

finally its peachhhhhhhh!!!! peach is confirmedd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

EdwardGordon

Oh no…. Get ready for another 400 (half of the them pointless) comments tomorrow.

H

homelessvagrant

I’m sorry I caused people to wait but I decide sleep was more important than arguing over arbitrary matters.

Destardly V: How often does that happen, this isn’t about whether these matters occur but whether it happens often enough for Sakurai too waste a daily blog for basic easily understood info. People who are interseted in agame after looking at Ign for articles are more prone to go to wikipedia for more basic information, they’d go to smashbros for Hype.

Also someone said it was for advertising. how is you need to recover advertising? The site altogher is advertising not the individual blogs. You have to understand that any other blog update could get the player “hooked”, theirs no need for such mundane site updates.

H

homelessvagrant

This is kinnikumans post last monday:

He Might be right!!!!!!!!!

PuroresuGrande
Posted 8/12/2007 12:05:36 PM
message detail

DON’T ASK FOR MY SOURCE. You will not be disappointed…

There are 34 playable characters (excluding transformations).
There are 20 starting characters, 14 hidden characters.
Six characters have been removed from the last game.
One of the “Original 12″ has been removed.
There are 15 newcomers (excluding transformations).
All but one of the represented franchises from Super Smash Bros. Melee will be returning.
Two character profiles will be revealed this coming week at the DOJO!! (one veteran and one newcomer).
———————————————————————-
I’m not saying this is true (I still am skepticle) but the last statement is correct and none of the other statements have yet to be proven wrong. Nice kinnikuman,nice.

S

Someone

HomlessVagrant:
Wii Code: 6849497624723070
ENTER THIS IN AS SOON AS YOU CAN

C

ChozoChampion

i Feel if theres a way to start as zamus then she will have a FS. as for the comment on freezing just remember that smash balls are items so you wont start with this ability she just won’t be able to obtain it

C

ChozoChampion

Hopefully her up be will be like an aerial grapple while on ground (pulling enemies from air is so much fun) of course for all we know it might have a diff function on the ground.

H

homelessvagrant

Someone it has been jotted down and should be in my wii within the hour.

FalcoRoy your wii code has been transferred to my wii.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Animal:
I am an Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally Ambiguous Adventure Person. (…please tell me you got that one.)

H

homelessvagrant

hmm, I thought you were just my concious manifested in blog form. But it seems that it’s all been a lie.

H

homelessvagrant

All are welcome to share their wii codes, it’ll help build community and make brawl a more exciting experience.

1337 Ninja

Link SHOULD be able to use grapple considering he was one of the only ones who could in melee… what’s all the fuss over WW link? is it the cute cell-shaded graphics? =P

H

homelessvagrant

Why yes, WW link is the most adorable of his kind. I want to just pound real link with his cheebie carnation. Hilarious

Top Bottom