• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whip it. Plasma Whip. Whip it gooooood.

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

I did not mean him

Now wait do you think they ARE in or just hope?

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

Sorry characters I want
1.king dedede
2.Wolf
3.bomberman
4.megaman
Cloud
Ridely
Krystal
Zant
Wolf Link

R

RC Hammer

People are commenting to fast! Once there’s over 100 comments it’s pretty much worthless to say anything, because yyour comment will just be washed away by a wave of other comments!

P

potato

you can’t even have a coversation about somethings actually important!

R

RC Hammer

Characters in Brawl?

1. Diddy
2. Dixie
3.K. Rool
4. Dedede
5. Princess Daisy
6. Waluigi
7. Crystal
8. Slippy
9. Dark Samus
10. Ridley (if Pokemon Trainer can be accomplished, so can he)
11. Baby Mario
12. Sonic
13. Knuckles and/or Tails
14. Pac-Man
15. Poo (from Mother)
16. Someone else from Captain Falcon
17. Some more third parties

My top votes are on Diddy. We could use some more kongs.

I also think everyone from the older games should return, except:

1. Pichu
2. Young Link

And that’s about it. I know, characters like Game and Watch and the Ice climbers are questionable… but maybe they could have a different set up… Like Pokemon trainers. Like… Classic Gamer… a team of Pac-Man, Game and Watch, and Ice Climbers…?

R

RC Hammer

Actually, know that I think of it, no one from Melee needs to be removed.

P

potato

=.=….. R C Hammer,,,you’re very double sided on this issue aren’t you?

R

RC Hammer

They just need to add more classic fighters to go along with G&W and IC. No new fight styles needed.

R

RC Hammer

Issue? What issue… I’m just copying what everyone else is doing!

R

RC Hammer

He’s alright with me. They could really touch up his move style with advanced Wii technolog, too.

A

awesome ivan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OiLX9Vx9wg

??? WHAT THE HEC ????
hmm i dont really like the new zelda look
sorry off topic

i wonder how many characters can do this grapple thingy? maby all? i dobt it. well maby just short ones… i had this idea of all characters having “smash grabs” simalar to smash attacks i figured 2 out already… link could have the clawshot as his moving grab and the dual clawshot as his smash grab (witch you have to charge up like smash attacks) also mario could grab with his cap (moveing) and grab with a fireball chain (smash) i think its cool but thats cause its mine

oh and the link, CLICK ON IT! but, as mentioned, i dont like it

G

Gamer Blue

We just do other stuff than this dude. Don’t worry, I’m sure someones here other than me.

K

Kinnikuman

OMG I just realized that its not zamus’s grab but her up special.
Now I get what everyone was saying.
I feel really stupid right now.

K

Kinnikuman

No it’s a Blog silly!
Is it just me or does Bowser look really big in pics. Man, I can’t think of what zamus’s up special is when she’s not grabbing the wall.

G

Gamer Blue

It’s probably her super jump. You know K-man, when you say up b that’s for the gamecube, and possibly the classic controller. There’s no b button on the Wiimote. well technically there is but not like on the GC controller. Oh, and do you think if they show Sonic as a character, we will break 1000 comments. There are 747 on Poke Trainer. It’s very likely that sonic will be in Brawl because he is the star of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games for DS, Which is Nintendo.

G

Gamer Blue

SOME people use it like a chat room, but everything is still on the topic of Smash Brothers.

A

Animal 214

they make zero suit smaus as an actual charchter they make it seem that u r gonna use her alot i wonder u can start out as her

G

Gamer Blue

I have to go in 3 minutes. For some reason The internet won’t work for me after 9:00 PM or before 8:00 AM.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Some characters can be only in certain modes. Just look at Kirby Air Ride. The player could only use King Dedede and Meta Knight in the Air Ride and City Trial Free Run modes.

My point is that perhaps ZSS will only be playable from the start in Training Mode.

G

Gamer Blue

Mines not a problem. I’m 11 years old (soon to be 12) and I use bellsouth internet so It says that I cant browse

Top Bottom