• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whip it. Plasma Whip. Whip it gooooood.

D

Dastardly_V

I always read the manuals, just because the layout or text might be amusing, like with Katamari Damacy.

As for little posts: I think that when he puts up posts like “Tip: It’s a good idea not to die!” he kinda knows he’s teasing us, just to make the big announcements even bigger. Plus the whole nintendo mantra is trying to keep the longtime fans happy while at the same time attracting new gamers.

H

homelessvagrant

I agree with Dastardly V, the question is though how can sakurai draw in more fans through the fan site he created.

W

WeAreVenom

personally i agree with Sneaky, BUT:

Homeless makes a very convincing argument. The kind that makes you question your existence.
I DON’T KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE!!! ;)

Oh, and i read the manuals. always. whether its smash, monkey ball, guitar he- okay, not guitar hero, but you get the idea.

W

WeAreVenom

Answer to homeless. One word. 11 letters. 4 syllables. Advertising O.o

D

Dastardly_V

Probably like this:
Casual smasher reads Game Informer article
Gamer googles “super smash bros melee”
Gamer finds site
Gamer becomes crack-like addicted to the daily updates, a genius marketing strategy by Sakurai to both build excitement for the game and create a superfan before the game is even released.

“Oh man oh man I wonder what secret today has in store?” That way when the game finally comes out and all questions can be answered, said gamer, who was previously only casualy interested, will be CLAWING his way into gamestop to buy it.

Sakurai knows what power he holds lol

D

Dastardly_V

Did I seriously say “melee” instead of “brawl”??

Punch me in the back of the head.

Do it. lol

W

WeAreVenom

Oh and going up a tiny bit, Homeless, IGN and Gamespot only have generalizations (as far as i know) of the gameplay and such. To get to the specifics you either go to a forumn or the official site. Am i saying EVERYONE will go to the SBDojo, no. ust saying the possibility’s there.

W

WeAreVenom

Come to think of it. I DID read the guitar hero manual. Geez, i’m a freak.

V

victorstk

ONLY ONE THING TO SAY

PLEASE I WANT SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ON BRAWL!!!

AND MAYBE TAILS TOO !

S

Suicide-4-life

My Best Buddys-
1st-Homeless
2nd-K-man
3rd-Gamer Blue

All my buddies

W

WeAreVenom

Gamer Blue:

Dastardly V does. That makes two.
*breaks into song*

Just the two of Uuuuuuuussss!

W

WeAreVenom

We’re with you suicide. i’m just waiting for a response from homeless.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Sorry, I was reading a comic. I wonder if it’s against the rules to post the link here? I’m spreading it to everyone, I love it so much.

W

WeAreVenom

DO IT, DO IT.

just post a note saying “i know this is off topic, if you don’t like of topicness (wow, total brain fart) then don’t open the link”

Easy as pie

S

Suicide-4-life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE3rgXAIV4Q

for people with a sense of humor

W

WeAreVenom

OH MY GOD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! WoW…

On topic: edgeguarding makes that technique useless.

S

Suicide-4-life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaljjkATy2Y

also for people with a sense of humor

S

Sneaky 2.0

Edgeguarding does not stop that technique if you tap Up sharply and jump over the other guy.

And i’m going to wait before I post that comic. It’s not naughty, just gonna wait, is all.

K

Kinnikuman

I’m glad I’m one of your buddies suicide your defineantly my buddy.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Yeah, I saw the video.

Anyways, this technique makes me wonder. What happens if Samus were to latch onto an enemy instead of the wall? Would her move screw up?

K

Kinnikuman

Maybe it would just pull her up and grab at the same time. That would be cool but it would probably hardly ever happen.
CHARIZARD 4 BRAWL!!!!!! Oh wait…YES!

S

ssbb kid 27

if ur the one who hits da player off hits off the edge once they get back up hit them wit a specail and get da ko

Top Bottom