• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Update WOW'ed You The Most?

Barnacules

Smash Cadet
Sonic, Wi-Fi, and Stage Creator

They need to put a disclaimer before updates that awesome:

WARNING: Due to extreme depictions of awesomeness, involuntary urination and/or defecation may occur!

That could have saved me three pairs of pants...

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
I think mine was Wifi. That was the one thing I really wanted in the game, no matter what the options were. I just really wanted Wifi.

Second one would prawly have been Sonic, he was my most anticipated 3rd party.

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
the addition of little mac. i mean just the appearance of LM brings back good ol' memories of punch out and goin the distance with mike tyson

gtkdltk007

Smash Apprentice
Subspace Emissary - a decent singel player that I had been wanting for so long
Online was expected after I hear the DS was online. If the newest Nintendo console after that wasn't onlint, people would kill. So online was suspected.

1up_Shroom

Smash Rookie
Wi-fi definitely wow'd me more than any other update. It opens up a whole new world for smash bros.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
There are a lot of amazing updates we've seen so far:

- Pokemon Trainer. Completely unexpected
- Subspace Emissary. I was completely blown away when I saw the first update. I had no idea they were planning anything that in-depth.
- Assist Trophies. Simple, yet an amazing idea
- My Music
- Stage Builder
- Video replays
- Pictochat stage. Seriously, wtf?

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I have three: Pokemon Trainer, Stage Builder, and Subspace Emmisary.

Pokemon Trainer made me say "..........Wait WHAT? Wtf? That's really cool!"

Stage building make me say "Are you ****ing serious? That's so AWESOME!"

and subspace just made me say "Whaaaaaaaaaat! I never expected that! That's really sweet!"

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Subspace Emissary - a decent single player that I had been wanting for so long
Online was expected after I hear the DS was online. If the newest Nintendo console after that wasn't onlint, people would kill. So online was suspected.
Stole the words out of my mouth.

The stage creator actually doesn't exite me at all. Maybe it's just the screen shots, but it didn't look all that cool to me, it makes me feel like it'll take away from the stages already created, but whetever.

Cless

Smash Champion
Stole the words out of my mouth.

The stage creator actually doesn't exite me at all. Maybe it's just the screen shots, but it didn't look all that cool to me, it makes me feel like it'll take away from the stages already created, but whetever.
If we can add texture to the blocks, then it'll be cool.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Trainer. I was kind of expecting all the other characters but PT just totally wow'ed me.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Sonic.

I literally ran around my house screaming "WTF! WHY IS SONIC IN BRAWL? NO REALLY WHY THE **** IS HE IN BRAWL?" for about 10 minutes straight. I even called my friend who recently found out about it and started cussing at him to. Despite what I said, I was kinda happy to see him in brawl.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Fox's Misfortune

I never expected Rayquaza in SE. I thought it would been stuck in a pokeball. Definately my favorite.:crazy::love::bigthumbu

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Sonic. I've been denying for years and then WTF? LOL

Also the release of the first video. I didn't even know who Solid-Snake was. *hides*
Now I do.

Coselm

Smash Ace
Well I assumed they would have Wi Fi online play, and I kind of suspected Sonic....

But Pokemon Trainer????

Who saw that coming?

And stage builder I think will have a lot more potential then anyone can comprehend at this point. Especially considering the whole 'stage of the day' thing Nintendo will be running.

Top Bottom