• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which slot?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I get the slot 4 vs snake thing but why slot 1?
Higher grab priority, prevents Bowsercide or Bowsercide- ISJR stall (since you have the lowest slot). And I think it makes Ganondorf go to Sudden Death (meaning the win will go to the one with least percent)?

I don't quite remember the last one.

But Slot 1 is best unless you're going against Snake or other heavy-explosive characters.

IDK

Smash Lord
i've heard it has some effect before but could someone explain or link me to the thread that lists the affects of each slot?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when a player is grabbing another one, and an attack would hit both players, (i.e. snakes grenades) than the person with the higher numbered port (i.e. port 4) wont take damage.

however, when two players go to grab each other at the same time, the player whose port number is lower (port 1 is best) their grab will have priority over the others grab.

Top Bottom