• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Rare character would you guys like to see next?

Which Rare character do you want most in Smash?

• Krystal

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Dixie Kong

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • Conker

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Joanna Dark

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Battletoads

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Juno/Vela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jago

• Cranky Kong

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Funky Kong

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Lanky Kong

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Tiny Kong

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Chunky Kong

• Gruntilda

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Mumbo

• Fulgore

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, they didn't show much of Perfect Dark. I hope we get to see gameplay at E3 this year. I never really played KI. KI for Xbox One looks good. I'd be happy to see a sequel if possible.

I think we could see something with Banjo Kazooie at E3. Seeing as Crash Bandicoot got revived so successfully that it even got a new entry; I think Microsoft might try and revive Banjo & Kazooie. It might only be a teaser like Perfect Dark though.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
It will be Xbox's 20th Anniversary this year; is there anything you hope to see from them regarding Rare?
A new Banjo-Kazooie that is a platformer like the N64 games and not a vehicle game like Nuts & Bolts. Most specifically Banjo-Threeie as that was originally foreshadowed at the end of Banjo-Tooie by Gruntilda after she was defeated again.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I think we'd see a Banjo Kazooie Remake before a new game.
I’d be fine with a remake honestly. The first game was so good I’d be happy to play it again. Now that Nintendo and Microsoft seem to be getting along so well, I’d love it if RARE’s games also released on Switch moving forward. I’d also love RARE Replay to be ported over.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Dixie soars above them all.

Far, far below, lay Gruntilda and Conker, who aren't anywhere near my top 50.

Last edited:
Top Bottom