• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon are you on Mystery Dungeon Explorers/Rescue team?

Pikaluver

Smash Cadet
Which Pokemon are you on Mystery Dungeon Explorers/Rescue team?
I am Eevee on Blue rescue team.
I am Charmander on explorers of darkness.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I was treeko in blue, and the second time, I was charmander.

I skipped time and darkness.

I might get sky, depending on reviews, because one of my favorite pokemon is playable (I may also cheat the personality quiz a little).

c3gill

Smash Ace
i only have explorers of darkness, and I was chimchar.

no i didnt cheat it, or else i would have been meowth or pikachu. probabally pika.

i think treecko was my partner

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I didn't cheat mine either. I will cheat it if my personality doesn't match at least one of my favorites next time though.

Actually, it was really convenient that of the starters, I actually liked Treeko a lot, because I lucked out and got him on the first try. Or Charmander is reletively close to Treeko. I actually got Charmander several times in a row the second through tenth try on the personality quiz.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
i cheated mine. i didn't like my personality choice and really the personalities are stupid sometimes anyways. one second i'm lonely then i'm bold / brave. what?

I cheated for Piplup/Torchic combo though. Twice. Restarted the game second time without beating it = bad idea, so I started again with my old awesome combo team. BubbleBeam + Flamethrower on Dialga = win. I just got back to temporal tower tonight. :D

for the red rescue team, i can't remember. i think it was like cubone + pikachu though. It was really fun playing it the first time though. And i got the game for free. haha.
Quick Edit: I didn't cheat for this team I don't think. I had a lonely nature at that time. I turned bold/hasty at the release of EoT&D. Which I didn't like.

i also have a thread dedicated to the mystery dungeon series/ new explorers of sky, but this is a specific discussion so its better in the end.

:393:

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
i cheated mine. i didn't like my personality choice and really the personalities are stupid sometimes anyways. one second i'm lonely then i'm bold / brave. what?

I cheated for Piplup/Torchic combo though. Twice. Restarted the game second time without beating it = bad idea, so I started again with my old awesome combo team. BubbleBeam + Flamethrower on Dialga = win. I just got back to temporal tower tonight. :D

for the red rescue team, i can't remember. i think it was like cubone + pikachu though. It was really fun playing it the first time though. And i got the game for free. haha.

i also have a thread dedicated to the mystery dungeon series/ new explorers of sky, but this is a specific discussion so its better in the end.
Wasn't lonely cubone?

I personally like cubone. A lot. I would have played him if not for the fact I'm not even remotely "lonely" in personality.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I was Cubone in Blue. It fits me surprisingly well. >_>

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I thought Cubone was a good choice because of Bone Club. It allowed him to attack multiple times which was godly early on and later on in the game. Cubone was easy mode.

:393:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I got Chimchar in Explorers of Darkness. Chimchar is actually one of my least favorite starters though, so that was disappointing to me. Don't ask why...I just don't really like him all that much, I guess. Something about a flaming monkey bothers me. I considered restarting, but I'm that person who can take those dumb personality tests, change my answers as much as possible, and somehow still get the exact same answer...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
On Explorers of Darkness, I cheated to get a Mudkip, and a Treecko as my partner. Mud-Slap, Endeavor, and Agility are all extremely useful.
I never bought any other Mystery Dungeon game but Darkness. I will probably get Sky as well.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
In Blue Rescue Team I was a Mudkip.
In Explorers of Darkness I was a Cyndaquil.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
I like to cheat and hack it so my starter is either a Ralts or Gardevoir. I can't see myself playing anything else really... Course I need to skip some scenes, due to Gardevoir not having enough sprites for some scenes.

Top Bottom