• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which player do you most enjoy watching in brawl?

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I like watching M2K playing brawl with MK on youtube. I just like watching him play because it's so interesting to see if he will lose. I only saw him lose twice so far, to pikachu.

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Nietono/Brood for being so damn pro.

Anther/ESAM/Ally/ADHD for straight up entertaining matches.

Tanon

Smash Rookie
Zudenka's Yoshi is really, but DLA's matches are always entertaining, especially when he plays as Gannon.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I enjoy watching any professional player pretty much. I would probably watch mew2king or Ally since I know more about them than any other professional player.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah with ally's snake a lot of the time i'm like "what is he doing? why is he doing that?"

but it always seems to work out

Yehitscalro

Smash Rookie
i would say that i love watching ninjalink's diddy cos very entertaing with his nana play and i love ic players like 9b, kakera, lain, smoom, hryule etc etc

Top Bottom