• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Marth Color do You Like?

Desire

Smash Journeyman
I just want to know what color of Marth You like.. I Usualy use white, Black or Blue

1.Black
2.Dark Blue
3.Red
4.White
5.Blue
6.Green

★ VOTE PLEASE!!★

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

▩ Result ▩

1. Black 9 Votes

2. Red 8 Votes

3. White 6 Votes

4. Light Blue 5 Votes

5. Blue 4 Votes

6. Green 2 Votes :(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACK FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thxs for the voting guys ;)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I main Wedding Marth. That's it. If they take white before me, then I switch to Green, but recently, I noticed that Red marth has a black/red scheme, which I never really cared to notice before, so I might start using that color.

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Light Blue Marth. If someone else takes him, either Blue or White, as close as I can get.

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
haha i used to always use white marth in melee
but for some reason red marth is starting to appeal to me in brawl XD

so its like 50/50 from those too...but im starting to prefer red because you have to press less buttons for it

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
I use light blue to further the theory of Marth's sexual orientation.

Top Bottom