• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is superior? Waluigi's Foot ,Captain Falcon's Knee, or Snake's Ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
If you unlock Toad and Tails on the same day in Melee, using the Knee on your friend makes him die in real life.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I actually found The Foot rather hilarious. However, Wario's Flatulence > Foot > Knee :cool:

orintemple

Smash Lord
Is this really a debatable subject? The KNEE has been the pagan worship idol of these boards for a long time...

Really now, is there a question to be asked here at all?

jamai

Smash Cadet
The knee was created fourteen winters after the longest night of Yertaxia IV in an endlessly long corridor with uniform panes 16.2 feet apart stretching 5 feet off the ground symbolizing 16.2 / 5 the exact amount of times Kazunobu Shimizu stood 5 feet and thought of a fractal relationship 16.2 above his rational space in a great iteration remembered as the limbic connection aka 'The Knee'

However...

Waluigi's feet.............. it is going places

I vote the knee definitely

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
While I have all the respect in the world for the knee, I'm gonna have to say that Walugi's foot takes first prize here.

Sure, the knee shocks you, but so does Pichu's skull bash. Big deal.

Now the foot on the other hand, it ****ing puts you into the ground. There's like, only two other things that do that, some freaky deaky pokemon magic, and a Donkey ****ing Kong head butt. Thus, getting stomped by Waluigi is the same as getting a full force head butt from a giant *** monkey that wears a tie with his initials on it.

So as you can see, the foot easily wins.

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
While I have all the respect in the world for the knee, I'm gonna have to say that Walugi's foot takes first prize here.

Now the foot on the other hand, it ****ing puts you into the ground. There's like, only two other things that do that, some freaky deaky pokemon magic, and a Donkey ****ing Kong head butt. Thus, getting stomped by Waluigi is the same as getting a full force head butt from a giant *** monkey that wears a tie with his initials on it.

So his foot is also like a white circle with an exclamation point on it then.

The knee is like a vasectomy, only more painful.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
This thread has gone a lot longer than it's needed to be, but alas, i shall contribute.....
The Foot does 2 things.....Stomp into the ground, and Kick you the hell OUT OF it.....

The knee just......knees

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman

You are gonna get flamed by falcon fans...

LoserNumber2

Smash Apprentice
kneeeeee FTW

the foot is good, but no where near epic status of Captain Falcon's knee

or instead of the knee, captain falcon just needs to words, and a hand set on fire to form the shape of a falcon "FALCON PUNCH"

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Funny... I once wrote a short story about Captain Falcon kneeing Waluigi.

The Knee wins.

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
I'd say they're about equal.

Now, if the foot and the knee were mixed into one Captain Falcon final smash of awesome, I think the world would implode.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
Did you have to ask? I beat event 51 (no lives lost) with that knee...usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom