• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

impossible characters

Do you mean characters that will never appear in Smash?

I'd say the following:
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
any sony exclusive characters (Kratos, Nathan Drake, Jak, Sackboy, etc.)
any microsoft exclusive characters (Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, etc.)
Commander Shepherd (Mass Effect)
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Ezio (Assassin's Creed II)
Any pony from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Fr3aky Fight3r

Smash Rookie
The only suitable character that won't make parents get PO'ed from Skullgirls.

Peacock

And Dr.Robotnik. You know which one I'd be talking about.

cleverprofilename

Smash Rookie
I got to say that I would like to see:
Most of the monsters from Dragon Quest:
My favorites:
Golem:

Killing machine:

Axe-o-raptor:

Dragon Quest VIII hero:

Captain Comando (Far better than MegaMan):

Amingo:

:phone:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
This guy...

And we say go go, get it together
No one's lazy in Lazy Town
Hey hey, sing it together
No one's lazy in Lazy Town~♪

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
A character that uses Hanfuda cards as a weapon.. :awesome:
Nintendouji uses cards to fight and is supposed to represent Nintendo, as his name is literally "Nintendo Boy". I could definitely see him using Hanafuda cards if ever added (which he won't be).

I'd like to see him at least...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Whoa, that's a lot better idea! What game is he from?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
He's from an upcoming DSiWare game (yeah, not 3DS :confused:) for IIRC Platinum Club Nintendo Japan members. His game, which is also called Nintendouji, comes out next month, but I doubt it'll ever be released internationally. :(

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Why not a trainer class, eh?

[collapse=Fisher]Fisher (they'll be a male and female alt)

Pokemon rotation (I was tempted to pick only Magikarp, but I want to be somewhat serious with this one) --> Magikarp, Frillish (Male Frillish for fisherman, female for fisherwoman lol), Quagsire

So yeah, the Fisher would be similar to Pokemon Trainer, except he uses water type pokemon. Magikarp would be a joke character but it would be hard to master. Once you do, however, it would be one tricky character to beat. Frillish would float since it's part ghost. And Quagsire would be a pretty bulky fighter.[/collapse]

Fr3aky Fight3r

Smash Rookie
He's from an upcoming DSiWare game (yeah, not 3DS :confused:) for IIRC Platinum Club Nintendo Japan members. His game, which is also called Nintendouji, comes out next month, but I doubt it'll ever be released internationally. :(
Why can't Nintendo show us outside Japan Nintendo fans some important Nintendo history then just the non game Nintendo items in Pikmin 2? :(

Ryik

Smash Cadet
Koishi Komeiji.

Google her. It'll probably be worth your while.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why not a trainer class, eh?

[collapse=Fisher]Fisher (they'll be a male and female alt)

Pokemon rotation (I was tempted to pick only Magikarp, but I want to be somewhat serious with this one) --> Magikarp, Frillish (Male Frillish for fisherman, female for fisherwoman lol), Quagsire

So yeah, the Fisher would be similar to Pokemon Trainer, except he uses water type pokemon. Magikarp would be a joke character but it would be hard to master. Once you do, however, it would be one tricky character to beat. Frillish would float since it's part ghost. And Quagsire would be a pretty bulky fighter.[/collapse]
I think it's more likely the fisher would have 5 magikarps

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hey, one more Magikarp and you'll have yourself 2 Speed EVs. :cool:

D

Deleted member

Nintendouji uses cards to fight and is supposed to represent Nintendo, as his name is literally "Nintendo Boy". I could definitely see him using Hanafuda cards if ever added (which he won't be).

I don't know...even if he's relatively new and Japan only, he could very well be a darkhorse pick to represent Nintendo history (namely, their history with Hanafuda).
Not saying he's likely, but it defintely seems like something Sakurai would do, seeing as he made up a character to represent Game & Watch and turned a peripheral into a character.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Impossible characters? Death from Darksiders, Steve from Minecraft, and NiGHTs from NiGHTs into Dreams.

Pretty unlikely character? Yoshimitsu. I would be very, very happy if he were selected to represent Namco Bandai, since stars a noteworthy role in both of its main franchises.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Fortunately, since Smash Brothers gameplay is NOTHING like Kingdom Hearts If I were playing as sora I wouldn't be running around spamming magic and using summons like I do when i'm playing the Hades Paradox Cup. XD

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
How about Tempo from HarmoKnight? Well, I think he's pretty cute anyway...

volbound1700

Smash Master
I have another funny list of newcomers... it is a DLC expansion labelled the Walking Dead Expansion

Sheriff Rick Grimes will wander around the course talking to "Lori"
Merle will yell racist stuff at all the characters
Axel will tell his back ground and get shot
T-Dog will stand in the background until the end of the match and get KOed
Shane will try to lure the characters off the screen to there death; he will also sacrifice his allies so he can survive
The Governor's final Smash will be to call in a van full of zombies!
Daryl will dominate with his Crossbow
Carol will have all her allied characters leave her or die

Gallowglass

Smash Lord

I approve of this character would really like to see him in Smash (even though I thought he was a girl at first).

Another character I would like to see is Samson and his crew from Little Samson for the NES. That game was fun and had a lot to of elements that would go well in Smash Bros.

You have Samson who can shoot bells and can climb walls, a dragon that can hover and shoot fire in an upward arch, a golem with a rocket fist, and a super speed mouse who can drop time bombs.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I have another funny list of newcomers... it is a DLC expansion labelled the Walking Dead Expansion

Sheriff Rick Grimes will wander around the course talking to "Lori"
Merle will yell racist stuff at all the characters
Axel will tell his back ground and get shot
T-Dog will stand in the background until the end of the match and get KOed
Shane will try to lure the characters off the screen to there death; he will also sacrifice his allies so he can survive
The Governor's final Smash will be to call in a van full of zombies!
Daryl will dominate with his Crossbow
Carol will have all her allied characters leave her or die
Poor Axel. The bullet aimed at him should've been deflected by his badass mustache. Really though, was hoping he'd be alive a little longer than the rest of the convicts at least.

Great list, though needs more Michonne and Glenn.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Haha, yeah hard to make fun of Glenn and Michonne though. It is funny how T-Dog was on the show for Two 1/4 seasons basically and you did not learn anything about it and he rarely had speaking parts. Also I was more let down by Oscar dying then Axel but both were interesting characters. IMO, they should have kept more of the choatic prisoners around for the fight with the Governor because it would make things more interesting having people fighting with you that you cannot trust.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
1. Team Fortress II - Heavy Weapons Guy and Sasha
2. Sonic The Hedgehog - Scratch / Grounder Duo
3. Skyrim - Dragonborn (Nord)
4. Marvel - Deadpool
5. Borderlands II - Zer0 or CLAPTRAP
6. Wreck-It Ralph - Donut Police
7. Real Life Figures - Ron White
8. DC Universe - Dark Knight (Batman)

Status
Not open for further replies.