• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
Tin Star

Robot Sheriff in the wild wild west and king of the obscure forgotten snes games. First party and everything

Last edited:

TicTok

Smash Rookie
Who are my Top 10 Characters for SSB4? Well…

#10. Serena (Pokémon X & Y)
Since Generation 6 came out, I could't wait for the new Pokémon. Then, I saw the starters & their evolutions, and I got an idea:idea:. MOVE OUT RED, IT'S TIME FOR SERENA! :troll:First of all, the game needs more females. Second, the Pokémon she should have should be Chespin, Braixen, & Greninja. And that's all I have so far.:urg:

#9. Crazy Dave (Plants vs. Zombies)
This guy, is crazy! :joyful:Though hang on, this guy doesn't fight… EXCEPT WITH PLANTS! His move set would be unique with him summoning Peashooters for a special attack. He would use a Wall-Nut for defense. He could use the Chomper for a grabber. His Final Smash would be summoning that giant corn plant and targeting anyone of his choice. That's all my ideas so far.

#8. Slenderman (Slender)
His moves aren't just going to involve statics (that would probably be his Final Smash), in fact - why not use his tentacles somehow? He could use darkness related attacks… but just don't make him scare players or Namco will boost the rating up.:evil:

#7. Mayhem (Shark Attack)
This character would be very tricky to create a move set for. She could have music based attacks with her swinging her key tar at players & summoning giant music notes. Heck, she could even use her gun & jetpack. Her Final Smash could involve Mayhem playing one of her songs and giant music notes come out of her keytar (she's flying by the way) and the notes come out how the song plays. Overpowered? Yes. Unique? YES. Sadly, the reason why she's only #7 is that she originated in the LAPFOX TRAX.:c

#6. Quote (Cave Story)
Do I even need to say why?:chuckle:

#5. Frank West (Dead Rising)
Just copy his move set from UMvC3 and give him a cool Final Smash.:rolleyes:

#4. Steve (Minecraft)
His move set would be totally unique. He could use a diamond sword, bow, axe, blocks, sickle… YOU NAME IT! Though his Final Smash would be very hard to figure out… maybe imprison other players in blocks?:dizzy:

#3. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
Whaaaat? A character from a M Rated game? :crazy:Well, Snake was in Brawl so why can't Travis? The cursing & blood would be taken out & EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! :awesome:As for his move set, he would use his beam katana for most of his attacks. His Final Smash would make him turn into a tiger.

#2. Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Before you start complaining, let me argue first. She was the first video game player I've ever played as (not counting those educational Digi games), SSB needs more females, & just WHY NOT!:crying: Her moves would mostly involve her Piko Piko Hammer :smash:and she would be pretty fast and agile. She could use flickies somehow… but not as her Final Smash. Her Final Smash would probably make her hammer HUGE and she could mop the floor.:smash: But who could beat her? Well… 2 CHARACTERS!

#1. Dust & Fidget (Dust: An Elysian Tail)
This game… THIS GAME IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME!:love: It has a great story, great characters, great mechanics great music and grea - I'm going off topic aren't I? :facepalm:Dust & Fidget would play out like the Ice Climbers but a little bit slower on ground but faster in the air. Dust's moves would involve multiple slashes and his special would be the Dust Storm… kind of like Pit's move since it would reflect projectiles. Dust's save me move would be his double jump. His side move would be his Dust Storm when he's flying. Hold up, what about Fidget? Well, if you press a certain button, she could launch a projectile mainly being either energy, fire, or lightning. But if you combine her moves with the Dust Storm, let' s just say that things go boom. Their Smash would be crazy: Fidget unleashing all 3 of her specials then Dust Dust Storms them and it's all chaotic.

There you have it!:bee:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Who are my Top 10 Characters for SSB4? Well…

#10. Serena (Pokémon X & Y)
Since Generation 6 came out, I could't wait for the new Pokémon. Then, I saw the starters & their evolutions, and I got an idea:idea:. MOVE OUT RED, IT'S TIME FOR SERENA! :troll:First of all, the game needs more females. Second, the Pokémon she should have should be Chespin, Braixen, & Greninja. And that's all I have so far.:urg:

#9. Crazy Dave (Plants vs. Zombies)
This guy, is crazy! :joyful:Though hang on, this guy doesn't fight… EXCEPT WITH PLANTS! His move set would be unique with him summoning Peashooters for a special attack. He would use a Wall-Nut for defense. He could use the Chomper for a grabber. His Final Smash would be summoning that giant corn plant and targeting anyone of his choice. That's all my ideas so far.

#8. Slenderman (Slender)
His moves aren't just going to involve statics (that would probably be his Final Smash), in fact - why not use his tentacles somehow? He could use darkness related attacks… but just don't make him scare players or Namco will boost the rating up.:evil:

#7. Mayhem (Shark Attack)
This character would be very tricky to create a move set for. She could have music based attacks with her swinging her key tar at players & summoning giant music notes. Heck, she could even use her gun & jetpack. Her Final Smash could involve Mayhem playing one of her songs and giant music notes come out of her keytar (she's flying by the way) and the notes come out how the song plays. Overpowered? Yes. Unique? YES. Sadly, the reason why she's only #7 is that she originated in the LAPFOX TRAX.:c

#6. Quote (Cave Story)
Do I even need to say why?:chuckle:

#5. Frank West (Dead Rising)
Just copy his move set from UMvC3 and give him a cool Final Smash.:rolleyes:

#4. Steve (Minecraft)
His move set would be totally unique. He could use a diamond sword, bow, axe, blocks, sickle… YOU NAME IT! Though his Final Smash would be very hard to figure out… maybe imprison other players in blocks?:dizzy:

#3. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
Whaaaat? A character from a M Rated game? :crazy:Well, Snake was in Brawl so why can't Travis? The cursing & blood would be taken out & EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! :awesome:As for his move set, he would use his beam katana for most of his attacks. His Final Smash would make him turn into a tiger.

#2. Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Before you start complaining, let me argue first. She was the first video game player I've ever played as (not counting those educational Digi games), SSB needs more females, & just WHY NOT!:crying: Her moves would mostly involve her Piko Piko Hammer :smash:and she would be pretty fast and agile. She could use flickies somehow… but not as her Final Smash. Her Final Smash would probably make her hammer HUGE and she could mop the floor.:smash: But who could beat her? Well… 2 CHARACTERS!

#1. Dust & Fidget (Dust: An Elysian Tail)
This game… THIS GAME IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME!:love: It has a great story, great characters, great mechanics great music and grea - I'm going off topic aren't I? :facepalm:Dust & Fidget would play out like the Ice Climbers but a little bit slower on ground but faster in the air. Dust's moves would involve multiple slashes and his special would be the Dust Storm… kind of like Pit's move since it would reflect projectiles. Dust's save me move would be his double jump. His side move would be his Dust Storm when he's flying. Hold up, what about Fidget? Well, if you press a certain button, she could launch a projectile mainly being either energy, fire, or lightning. But if you combine her moves with the Dust Storm, let' s just say that things go boom. Their Smash would be crazy: Fidget unleashing all 3 of her specials then Dust Dust Storms them and it's all chaotic.

There you have it!:bee:
I wouldn't consider Amy Rose as impossible, it's just not likely at this point in time.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
It really does stink that Microsoft sent Rare to the crapper. They should've been Smash's token third-party characters.

Now, I know this isn't unmistakably impossible, but I've always had a soft spot for the Elite Beat Agents. To see three grown men in suits dance everyone else to the brink of extinction would be hilarious.
Had Microsoft not bought Rare, Banjo & Kazooie would have been 2nd party characters since they originated on Nintendo systems (mainly the 64 era) this goes for Conker too, before he became a vulgar rodent, also Elite Beat Agents would be hilarious to see in action (either as an assist trophy or playable they would rock our worlds).

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
Had Microsoft not bought Rare, Banjo & Kazooie would have been 2nd party characters since they originated on Nintendo systems (mainly the 64 era) this goes for Conker too, before he became a vulgar rodent, also Elite Beat Agents would be hilarious to see in action (either as an assist trophy or playable they would rock our worlds).
It wouldn't be a stretch to say that Banjo & Kazooie would've been 2nd party, at all. Weren't Banjo and Conker's first appearances in Diddy Kong Racing?

I'm pushing for the EBA to be an Assist Trophy. Not only would it be fantastic, but it would reassure me that Sakurai isn't prioritizing content based on how recent it is, just like Skull Kid's AT did.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Not impossible, but very unlikely:

Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk and Last Window.

He'd use random objects found in his games by means of attacking: crowbars, paperclips, puzzle pieces, magazines, smashing opponents with paintings and bottles, etc. and other attacks like using unrealistic firearms, perhaps handcrafted objects/weapons, um yeah. Not sure if I'd prefer if he's black and white or full colour. However, I think it would be awesome if Kyle's in that distinct rotoscoping art style found in his games.

R0Y

Smash Master

Krystal! Yeah I like Star Fox Adventures. Was the first Zelda I ever beat lol.

Never fear, Amy Rose is here! 'cringe' I know, she's cheesy, but hey, she'd fit right in with the Piku Piku Hammer and penchant for brawling.

Tamagon, the player character from Devil World! This Miyamoto-designed Pac-Man clone was only released in Japan and Scandinavia because of the blatant religious overtones (you collect bibles for one.) It has since been re-released on the virtual console in Japan and all of the former PAL region.

Last edited:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
I've wanted a Baten Kaitos character in smash for a long time, but that's a tree not worth barking up. Sagi, or Kalas, it doesn't matter either one would be amazing.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Nah, I think Banjo & Kazooie are the best Rare characters:

They would be a perfect duo for Smash, but unfortunately it will never happen unless Microsoft sells Rare.

No other statement needed. Of all characters in Nintendo's past, and that cannot be claimed now, this wins. It seems to have no chance of happening, though it would benefit Microsoft too, but makes a staple of N. History a bit blank.

UltimateWario

Smash Master

My second pick, since Banjo's so obvious.

NiGHTS has the distinction of being one of the most well-known cult-classics of all time. It received a half-assed Wii-exclusive sequel several years ago, and an HD Remake even more recently. Miyamoto has gone on record stating that "If there's game I wish I would've made, it's NiGHTS", meaning that even the Father of Nintendo was impressed by the colorful, blissful world that NiGHTS gave us.

The character himself is a very fun, mischievous character, who lends himself to a very unique moveset and several unique mechanics. Though NiGHTS isn't very important to Nintendo, neither is Snake. :p NiGHTS is more possible than Banjo (what with practically being Sonic's "runner-up"), but he's still a pipe dream, albeit one that I'd be overjoyed with coming true.

Obviously, though, if I had to choose, I'd pick Banjo (that said, I'd kick Sonic to the curb in an instant to get NiGHTS in).

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

My second pick, since Banjo's so obvious.

NiGHTS has the distinction of being one of the most well-known cult-classics of all time. It received a half-***** Wii-exclusive sequel several years ago, and an HD Remake even more recently. Miyamoto has gone on record stating that "If there's game I wish I would've made, it's NiGHTS", meaning that even the Father of Nintendo was impressed by the colorful, blissful world that NiGHTS gave us.

The character himself is a very fun, mischievous character, who lends himself to a very unique moveset and several unique mechanics. Though NiGHTS isn't very important to Nintendo, neither is Snake. :p NiGHTS is more possible than Banjo (what with practically being Sonic's "runner-up"), but he's still a pipe dream, albeit one that I'd be overjoyed with coming true.

Obviously, though, if I had to choose, I'd pick Banjo (that said, I'd kick Sonic to the curb in an instant to get NiGHTS in).
I agree, if Sega does end up getting a 2nd rep (should they ask nicely), it's going to be NiGHTS, since he/she is Sega's 2nd most popular character that's not named Sonic (although knowing Sega they'd probably put in the worthless mascot Alex Kidd to rep their old school games), but anyways NiGHTS would have a ridiculous air game, since he/she flies all the time (heck Sega even said he/she is basically "Sonic in the air"), I do think NiGHTS would either be a midweight or a lightweight (lightweight seems to fit NiGHTS' body pretty well, since he/she is kinda on the skinny side a bit).

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'd like to see Frogger and Simon Belmont.
Simon's not completely impossible, but Frogger would have to come after Snake and Simon, and 3 Konami characters is unrealistic.

andimidna

Smash Master
I agree, if Sega does end up getting a 2nd rep (should they ask nicely), it's going to be NiGHTS, since he/she is Sega's 2nd most popular character that's not named Sonic (although knowing Sega they'd probably put in the worthless mascot Alex Kidd to rep their old school games), but anyways NiGHTS would have a ridiculous air game, since he/she flies all the time (heck Sega even said he/she is basically "Sonic in the air"), I do think NiGHTS would either be a midweight or a lightweight (lightweight seems to fit NiGHTS' body pretty well, since he/she is kinda on the skinny side a bit).
Bayonetta would probably get in over NiGHTS, although agreed on wanting NiGHTS, that'd be awesome.

I just found out she is deconfirmed:

So, Isabelle is my new pick!

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
who here wants to see some marvel characters like deadpool or some dc peeps like nightwing or deathstroke or batman huh? huh?
it may NEVER happen but with deathstroke and deadpool their move sets are already there !
like side smash a katana
up smash he might shoot upwards
down smash jump and shoot downwards and there could be a cool thing whereas if you hold it down you could move around shooting downwards
and because deadpool is so comical and acts like a kid he could have little funy pew pew guns and say pew pew when he shoots or like marvel vs Capcom 3
he goes "bang, bang bang bang bang, bang bang"

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Bayonetta would probably get in over NiGHTS, although agreed on wanting NiGHTS, that'd be awesome.

I just found out she is deconfirmed:

So, Isabelle is my new pick!

Might wanna fall back on that quote, cause she has just be deconfirmed as well, she was revealed to be an assist trophy.

Last edited:

TicTok

Smash Rookie
Well, since Greninja was just announced, my #10 on my list is flawed… so I'l just come up with a new one!
#10. Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Even if he did appear in PlayStation All-Stars, he would still have a great moveset in SSB4. His Final Smash would be Blade Mode, kind of like Great Aether. & if Raiden gets in, maybe we'll get a MGR stage… & WE'LL GET METAL GEAR RISING MUSIC!!!:chuckle:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Might wanna fall back on that quote, cause she has just be deconfirmed as well, she was revealed to be an assist trophy.
I've got an idea, what if, any 3rd party characters can be taken a picture with your 3DS to download the 3rd party characters analyze for available as customize fighters on rosters and/or be an assist trophy and same thing later on for Wii U in SSB4 3DS/Wii U verisons!

Captain Toad

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmm, impossible character I'd like....

Well it's got to fall to Vyse from Skies of Arcadia for me. (Not only Third Party, but I was even surprised that Sega remembered him enough to put him in Sega All stars Racing Transformed.)

That and I saw a few people had already included Crash and Spyro and don't think I saw Vyse be mentioned, but might have missed that during the page flicking and quick scrolling. If so oops.

naper84

Smash Rookie
Aura-Aura from Aura-Aura Climber!

Aura-Aura Climber is one of my favorite games ever, and for $2, it might be the best bang-for-your-buck purchase I ever made. Since he was in a fairly recent game and his game was a Club Nintendo reward, he's plausible, but I doubt they'd waste a character spot on him. I'd love to see him as an assist trophy or a regular trophy, and I could see him happening as a regular trophy in the 3DS version.

(I'm still really hoping for an Aura-Aura Climber 2)

Morbi

Scavenger
As an avid horror enthusiast, an impossible character that I would quite enjoy in Smash... Ash Williams!

You just can't beat a chainsaw arm, or the iconic Boomstick... "Hail to the King, baby!"

chronomantic

Smash Ace
I've wanted a Baten Kaitos character in smash for a long time, but that's a tree not worth barking up. Sagi, or Kalas, it doesn't matter either one would be amazing.
But the series is a Nintendo franchise right? I don't know much about it but it looks pretty great.

Last edited:

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Oh god the possibilities here. How about Ridley, and Mewtwo for jokes? Nah, I'd give them a 2 % only becasue of the attention they've been getting. My jokes are Tharja and Vailder from Fire Emblem. They'd be great, but no chance. Well, vailder a 1% or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom