• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
If I would go for a REALLY impossible third party character, I'd say Mariska from Lollipop Chainsaw. Hippie Zombie FTW.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
These guys:

Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes (1 y 2)

Mr. Ford - The Conduit, Conduit 2

Jack Cayman - Madworld

I think they represent some of the great exclusive the Wii got, all of them having a unique style and personality in their own games.
Up until 1 or 2 years ago I'd have sworn Travis had high chances of being included, but now being realistic I know that's not gonna happen this time, too bad u.u

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see Mewtwo... But I know he won't be there, lol

Spongebob would be awesome, if he'd been put in earlier, he'd be like villager beta, lol

Dropkick JD

Unexpected Smash God
Trevor Phillips

Entrance: Trevor wakes up with a bottle in his hand, having passed out in whatever arena you've chosen. He throws the bottle down, and takes a weird fighting posture.

B: [A bit bland] Pulls out a tazer and shoots it at the opponent. Range is short, but can stun whoever is hit by it for two seconds.

</> B: Bottle smack. Trevor pulls out a bottle from his back pocket and whacks the enemy with it, shattering on impact.

V B: Molotov. Trevor throws a molotov down, and can light anyone who walks on it or near the impact range on fire for a short time. Including Trevor. The fire lasts for 5 seconds.

^ B: Pulls out a jet pack and flies up a small bit. [Reference to GTA:SA, not V].

Alternate ^B: Throws out a grappling hook, not really complex but a hook attached to rope.

Final Smash: Similar to that of Captain Falcons, Trevor's pick-up truck zooms down, and whoever is hit by it goes onto a cut scene. The character hit by it slowly gets up on a random cutscene highway in Los Santos, and Trevor is shown zooming towards them. Upon impact Trevor yells "Oopsie" then reverses back to slam into the opponent once more, sending them out of the arena.

Taunt ^ : Belch.

Taunt <: He coughs, then shakes his head and snorts.

Taunt >: Pulls out a switchblade, holds it up in the air to show it sparkling, then he puts it away.

Taunt v: Trevor paces back and forth, shaking his head and smacking himself.

Grapple: Trevor goes into a hug, similar what he did to Klebitz. Kinda like how Bowser has his grapple set.

Grapple V: Trevor throws down the character he's holding onto, and starts stomping on them , while yelling at them.

Why it won't happen: He's from GTA V, he's a horrible man, and there's just no way any character from R* is getting in this.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I would love to see Mewtwo... But I know he won't be there, lol

Spongebob would be awesome, if he'd been put in earlier, he'd be like villager beta, lol
What do you base this "knowledge" on? Mewtwo has basically nothing going against it now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Geno, reggie, and Grovelye and duskinor from mystery dungeon explorers of sky as a tag team. You can't not deny that game had an amazing storyline and music. Into the future of darkness was the most emotional and amazing special episode they had, especially that ending!

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Walter White - Heisenberg. Setting up multiple meth labs across the stage through the use of Vamonos Pest tents and using them to create devastating poisons, drugs and bombs. Never mind setting up an M60 through his down special - and the final smash which has him dispose of his foe in a barrel of acid.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
In the Little Mac thread I got some inspiration for this guy's move set.

Down B: Ropa-Dope: Makes a shield that builds up when taking damage. Gives him a temporary boost in attack power.

Standard B: Anchor Punch: Ali does a feint back and throws a counter attack.

Up B: Float like a Butterfly: Shoots up in a zig zag pattern making him hard to hit.

Forward B: Sting like a Bee: Dashes in and sends a series of light punches that rack up damage.

Taunts
1: Hands can't hit what the eyes don't see.
2: I'm so mean I make medicine sick

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I might as well join the fun, with my "impossible but obvious choice" for Smash 4:

Although I'd believe Mr. Incredible would get in 1st over her (since he's considered the mascot/protagonist of the series, only way she'd make it in is unless the whole family was thrown in the same style as Pokémon Trainer, by making the team switch out).

However as an individual fighter, most of her moves could come from Disney Infinity, such as her Force Bolt, the Incredigilder, and her force fields, she would also be a lightweight.

EDIT: Since I love this character a lot, I might just make a move set for her (including stuff, like grabs, throws and whatnot), I'm kind of iffy on what her alternate costumes would be if she got in.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Imagine a PLAYABLE Master Hand! That glitch in Melee was freaking satisfying and it made me want to see Master Hand actually be playable.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
To celebrate the licensed products nintendo has worked on over the years, a tag team of hamtaro (light), snoopy (medium) and goku ("heavy"). Their final smash is popeye crashing in on a giant pirate ship.

For an impossible scenario, what if sakurai hired the pmbr to work on the game?

D

Deleted member

Are the mods sure I can't just make a Trevor Phillips thread so I can actually have discussions about the character and move-set there?
He is ineligible for Smash.
One of the rules for a 3rd party character to appear in Smash is that they must have made at least one appearance on a Nintendo console. Since Trevor hasn't appeared in one game on a Nintendo console, he can't appear in Smash. Therefore, a thread for him can't be made.

Dropkick JD

Unexpected Smash God
He is ineligible for Smash.
One of the rules for a 3rd party character to appear in Smash is that they must have made at least one appearance on a Nintendo console. Since Trevor hasn't appeared in one game on a Nintendo console, he can't appear in Smash. Therefore, a thread for him can't be made.
Yeah, I was already informed of this. However, still never saw how he's "ineligible for Smash" in official terms. He's ineligible for Smash Boards, not for actually 100 percent not appearing. Maybe 100 percent most unlikely, but let's not act like it's from the Nintendo Smash handbook that he's ineligible. Hell, he's probably more likely than some of the other random spammed ideas.

What I was saying is, I think there should be a sub-forum for the unlikely characters/impossible characters. Anyone like me who wants to make a well developed thread for a character that's not exactly likely is shoved aside into this one thread where it gets cluttered up by random ****-posts.

It's not exactly fun and it kinda limits the creativity.

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
Banjo-Kazooie is pretty high on my "impossible" list. I want Rayman more though, but he's at least possible. Not likely, though.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
^My gawd, I would-

Oh wait, Characters that are impossible but would be cool to see? Hmmmm....

D

Deleted member

I've begun to really take a fancy to the (impossible) idea of Darth Vader.

....yeah, just ignore ol' Skywalker using Force Lightning in this art, though......

EDIT: Or just pretend it's Kinetite as opposed to Force Lightning and it makes much more sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've been playing this game recently and… well… it makes me sad knowing that they will never make it into Smash Bros.
Poor Banjo and Kazooie. They should have gotten into Smash. :(
Screw you, Microsoft.

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing this game recently and… well… it makes me sad knowing that they will never make it into Smash Bros.
Poor Banjo and Kazooie. They should have gotten into Smash. :(
Screw you, Microsoft.
It really does stink that Microsoft sent Rare to the crapper. They should've been Smash's token third-party characters.

Now, I know this isn't unmistakably impossible, but I've always had a soft spot for the Elite Beat Agents. To see three grown men in suits dance everyone else to the brink of extinction would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom