• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812

I know he's never been on a Nintendo console and he's a third party.. But he'd fit in so perfectly. In my recent letter I wrote to Reggie (I guess we're pen pals) I recommended that Nintendo purchase exclusivity rights to Psychonauts and fund the sequel. It could happen.

By the way if you haven't played Psychonauts then you're really missing out. It filled the hole in my heart left by Banjo Kazooie

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Serge from Chrono Cross.
It won't ever happen but I'd main the **** out of him and even leave Kirby behind.
I love the Chrono series so much and it's sad that there won't probably be another title again.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Serge from Chrono Cross.
It won't ever happen but I'd main the **** out of him and even leave Kirby behind.
I love the Chrono series so much and it's sad that there won't probably be another title again.
I still have yet to play Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger is one of my top games of all time(if not my #1). If somehow Crono appeared in the game, I would main him and leave the rest of the cast behind.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Kanden from Metroid Prime Hunters <3333333333333333333333333333333333333

Hitmonlee <333

Black Shadow/Deathborn/The Skull/Mighty Gazelle <33333333333333333

Nitros from Bomberman Hero <33333333333333333333

Bad Mister Frosty from Clayfighter.

Cube from Jet Set Radio.

Bowser jr./Shadow Mario mix.

Petey Piranha.

Team Rocket's Meowth.

Birdo.

Fawfull.

King Boo.

Banjo-Kazooie.

RHMarshal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pulserider
Basically. say what characters you would want,but they would probaly have a small chance. be it from an obscure game. a game that was only relased in one reigon. Rules:No Tv/Movie/Book characters. they have to be videogame characters Discuss your potential movesets for said character. Also maybe add stages for said character,or music. or alternate costumes.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
  • Orchid from Killer Instinct. One of Nintendo's first fighting games for the N64. (Was recently remade for Xbox one.)
  • Skull Kid from Legend of Zelda. He got in as an assist trophy this time around at least.
  • Midna from Legend of Zelda. She got assist trophy'd like Skull Kid.
  • Geno from Mario RPG. Would make a great character but I don't see Mario getting anymore reps in ssb4.
  • Any keyblade wielder from Kingdom Hearts. No chance of this happening lol.
  • Zoroark from Pokemon. Could have used illusion to mimic characters. No chance since Pokemon already has plenty of reps.
  • Any of the Aeons from FFX. Shiva or Magus sisters preferred.
  • Yuna from FFX-2. Would have been awesome to make use of dresspheres in her moveset. Taunts could switch between spheres. Up= White mage, Right= Warrior/Samurai, Down= Black Mage, Left= Gunner.
I could probably go on forever coming up with characters, but I will stop there lol. Yuna would hands down be my favorite from the list. So many possibilities for her.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Anna
Banjo & Kazooie
Bomberman
Chrono
Duck Hunt Dog
Gengar
Scizor
Scrooge McDuck
Stanley the Bugman
Super Mario RPG in general!!!!

I could make a list of deserving characters from SMRPG that deserve playable, AT or just background character but don't want to scream too much on my fan boyism.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny

I know he's never been on a Nintendo console and he's a third party.. But he'd fit in so perfectly. In my recent letter I wrote to Reggie (I guess we're pen pals) I recommended that Nintendo purchase exclusivity rights to Psychonauts and fund the sequel. It could happen.

By the way if you haven't played Psychonauts then you're really missing out. It filled the hole in my heart left by Banjo Kazooie
R...Raz would be a dream come true... :(

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I don't think most of the characters people keep listing are impossible. Highly unlikely? Yeah, quite a few, but the only "impossible" characters are characters already disconfirmed, characters who haven't been on a Nintendo console, and characters who did not originate from a video game (excluding anime/manga/cartoon/comic/movie characters who later got video games obviously).

Hot Uncle Sparky

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4356-0645-2703
Character: Cooking Mama
Moveset: Could mostly involve kitchen appliances like frying pans and knives, etc.
Final Smash: Similar if not the same to that of Kirby's in Brawl.
Stages: Can't think of one that would work.
Costumes: Simple palette swaps.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
My signature is full of thoses characters, with the exception of Palutena.

I would also add Mach Rider, and Hatsune Miku for the lulz :troll:

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
A bunch of third party characters, Bomberman and Simon Belmont most notably.

Completely random, but I would love to see Rock Hawk from Paper Mario TTYD, because why not.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Fawful, I just love his character and feel he'd make an awesome addition. Plus he'd rep the Mario RPGs.

Chibi Robo is probably a bit more likely, I'm expecting him to appear as an assist at least.

Moonlighter

Smash Cadet
Dark Samus. It's funny, because I don't think I'd have said that without seeing the assist trophy. It did show me that Dark Samus has a lot of really great potential in terms of moveset, and wouldn't be hard at all to make distinct from Samus.

Perhaps I'll pin my hopes on the next Smash game.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Isaac. I like him but I don't see him getting in because Chrom and Shulk are more likely to soak up the RPG glory because of their more recent and popular games. Would still be cool.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Peppy Hare, Mike Jones, Mallo, Chibi-Robo, Balloon Fighter, Bomberman, etc.

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
Hawlucha, Rhythm Wrestler, Ghirahim, Ravio and Leon Kennedy. I feel especially bad about Hawlucha. I seriously love Greninja, but I feel like Hawlucha could have been a more entertaining choice. Either way I'm glad it's not just Pikachu, Jiggly, Charizard and Lucario repping Pokemon.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
I still have yet to play Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger is one of my top games of all time(if not my #1). If somehow Crono appeared in the game, I would main him and leave the rest of the cast behind.
Play it! I know that some Chrono fans have this 'feud' that either you like Cross and don't care about Trigger or viceversa but it's really an engrossing, fun and engaging game with tons of Trigger references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom