• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which fighting POKEMON should i choose??? HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
:hey guys i was just wondering wat fighting pokemon people might use based on the team that i have.....In my squad i have a espeon, t-tar, salamence, militoic, tarous and now i need a fighting type.....if was thinking of havein a lucario but he is used for mainly a special sweeper more than a phy. WHAT ABOUT AND HERACROSSS IS HE THE BEST CHOICE SINCE I ALREADY HAVE 3 SPECIAL SWEEPERS ON MY SQUAD?

I NEED HELP MAKING A DECCION BEC I DONT WANT TO TRAIN A POKEMON TO A HIGH LEVEL AND END UP USING SUM ONE ELSE SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

AND BTW: AND ALSO I NEED HELP FINDING MY LAST POKEMON BEC I THINK I CAN DO BETTER THAN USING A TAROUS SO CAN SUM ONE HELP ME ON MY LAST POKEMON AS WELL I JUST NEED A TANK POKEMON AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND A REALLY GOOD ONE....... THE POKEMON THAT U DO PICK CAN U MAKE A MOVE SET AS WELL THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ss118

Smash Master
Lucario @ Salac Berry
Jolly 252 atk/ 252 spd/ 4 hp
Endure/Sub
Reversal

I'm sorry, I don't know his movepool as much as I should, but since you have a Taranitar on your team, why not take advantage of sandstream with a reversal set, which most other reversalers don't have.

also, if the HP is divisible by 4, remove those 4 EVs in HP, and put them in def/ sp def instead if your using Subs.

2nd Choice: Machamp

Master WGS

Smash Lord
This set has been working well for me...

Infernape @ Life Orb
Adamant (Jolly also works) 252atk/252spd/6HP
Swords Dance
Stone Edge (or sacrifice power for accuracy with rock slide)
Close Combat
Flare Blitz (If recoil damage ain't your thing, Blaze Kick/Fire Punch might work...)

I know it's not much of an accomplishment, but this guy got me through 32 battles in the Battle Tower. Never had to switch him once.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
If you run endrev lucario, you'll want endure/reversal/swords dance/shadow claw, with EVs in atk and speed, adamant nature, and holding a salac berry.

Btw, I stopped reading your post after you went into caps. If I hadn't read the rest of the thread and seen ss118's post I wouldn't have bothered even typing the above up. For the record, big random sections of solely caps is annoying to read, as are tons of unnecessary exclamations. What are you? 10?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Actually, I think he hit CAPS lock on accident. Regardless... >_>

I dont use fightng pokemon, but if I did, I'd use a Heracross or Subpunching Breloom.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
i like medicham for sheer power, but i believe a jolly heracross works best.

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
If you run endrev lucario, you'll want endure/reversal/swords dance/shadow claw, with EVs in atk and speed, adamant nature, and holding a salac berry.

Btw, I stopped reading your post after you went into caps. If I hadn't read the rest of the thread and seen ss118's post I wouldn't have bothered even typing the above up. For the record, big random sections of solely caps is annoying to read, as are tons of unnecessary exclamations. What are you? 10?
so like in every thread that u are why do u always like to start **** like really.... i mean u give good advice but no one wants to hear u run ur **** mouth..... and yes i did forget to put them off bec i wasnt paying attention to it and i didnt really think it would be a big deal.... but u on the other hand are having ur monthly period fit about it..... like really no one wants to hear that espically from sum one that knows pokemon inside and out like u are a 10 year old.... and

all i am saying is leave that **** talking to your self bec one of these days u might run into sum one that might do sumthin about it....

but yeah thanks for the help everyone.... and how *** i would need a endure for... i dont know anythin about him so do u have any consideration about those move selection i just listed?

and what final pokemon should i use i was thinking of a tarous... maybe not does anyone have any ideas for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom