• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters can chaingrab Ness well?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Ness is my secondary and I'm thinking of using him in tournaments, but wanted to avoid doing terribly due to easy chaingrabbing. I know Sheik chaingrabs him forever (Not literally, but it feels like forever T_T;; ), but who else?

viparagon

Smash Ace
Charizard and marth are the only ones that are inescapable. ITs overrated though, and if you try to DI towards the end of the stage, you should escape it pretty easily.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Yhea I'm pretty sure falcon can, but only to like 30 % or something like (he can combo you to death from there though so not getting grabbed by him is still extremly important regardless).
Don't know about ganons CG on ness. Magus CG guide in the ganon forum probably covers everything about it (if it exists, i really have no idea)

Top Bottom