• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character is my best bet for a campy pit on jungle japes?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Spammy pits on jungle japes are so god **** annoying especially when you're better than them and you lose.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
As biased as this post sounds, I still believe that Kirby is an excellent choice.

Kirby tends to be good at Jungle Japes against anybody due to a high ceiling. Why not go under the platform in the center stage and be hard to hit at from an obnoxious angle? Kirby also has a good crouch to utilize. D-tilt can also push Pit into the water and create edge-guard chasing.

I could go on, although what I said is what best for Kirby on Jungle Japes.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
Spammy pits on jungle japes are so god **** annoying especially when you're better than them and you lose.
I'd recommend not playing bad people. that'd probably help.

and the person who said ness....well you never know if a spammy Pit is also good. I know how to spam arrows, but a good Pit will annihilate a Ness if he knows how to get inside his head using Pit's mind games. Thta said though, I have yet to play an amazing ness, but i have played some decent ones.

but that said, if you are determined to play a really really spammy player just be pit right back. a better player will always beat a crappy player if they are using the same character.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
As biased as this post sounds, I still believe that Kirby is an excellent choice.

Kirby tends to be good at Jungle Japes against anybody due to a high ceiling. Why not go under the platform in the center stage and be hard to hit at from an obnoxious angle? Kirby also has a good crouch to utilize. D-tilt can also push Pit into the water and create edge-guard chasing.

I could go on, although what I said is what best for Kirby on Jungle Japes.
A couple things:

I think Pit specializes in horizontal kills,

the crouch is a bit ineffective if the Pit can angle his arrows,

and you might wanna avoid being off the stage all the t - *is eaten by klaptrap*

Top Bottom