• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character has the most known advance techniques?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
I don't know if this has already been asked... but i wanted to know which characters you guys think have the most AT's. I tried using the search option and didn't come up with anything. Please share, i'm really interested in using characters with more AT's, theyre just way cooler and funner to show off in front of friends

xoxokev

Smash Lord
sorry, i think i found it

oops sorry, i think i found the thread already being discussed titled Most Technical Character. i dont know how to delete this thread. maybe a moderator can do it for me. sorry guys

xoxokev

Smash Lord
my mistake, i guess AT's are different... i've been looking at the Pit forums, and the only think i found interesting was his Wingdash (although i don't understand the purpose of it... does he get invincibility frames?) well, i like Snake's mortar slide and Squirtle's Hydroplaning

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Lucas and B-Sticking have created so many useful ATs. Zap Jump, Magnet Pull, Wavezapping, etc.

But IMO the character with the most ATs is the Ice Climbers. The amount of things you can do by desynching amazes me. And the grabs... jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom