• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character Has The Best Intro?

Raustblackdragon

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say Ness's. You can't beat crashing down from the sky and getting covered in cartoonish soot.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Ice climbers condor ride, really suits them.

I really wish Bowser had come down on his Koopa clown car, that would have been amazing.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Ness, for sure. I think it's awesome he and Lucas don't have clone intros, like all others.
Also, Snake's is cool, reminiscent of the intro to MGS2.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I like Ganon's, I just wish he came in on his black horse of doom =[

Bowser's was pretty impressive at first too.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Personally, my favorites are Marth and Ike's warp magic, Ganondorf's black gate, and R.O.B. being assembled on the spot. Most of them are pretty cool though. The only one I'd say I really don't like is Lucario - he just kinda appears out of nowhere, and I'm pretty sure he can't teleport, so it doesn't make much sense.

Zevox

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Luigi.

Him coming out all scared/dizzy is perfect for him.

And Olimar's.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I like the Fire Emblems and the fact that they both come out of the portal differently.

Top Bottom