• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character Has The Best Intro?

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
King Dedede's is great...:) pimpage.

Mario, DK's, Samus', Kirby's, Ness', Pikachu's...classics. Perfect. Link's sucks, though.

The FE intros are cool, but I don't remember seeing them in any FE (haven't played PoR, though...) It would've been cool if Marth hopped off a steed or something, but I guess where it goes afterwards is a problem >_>;;...

I don't like Luigi's. It doesn't fit the rest of his quirkiness. I would've liked it better if he struggled to climb out of the pipe. >_>

I would've liked to see Sheik appear out of a cloud of smoke, but I guess Toon Link got dibs on that one >_>. Zelda's is nice too. Ganondorf's is amazing.

Zevox

Smash Lord
The FE intros are cool, but I don't remember seeing them in any FE (haven't played PoR, though...) It would've been cool if Marth hopped off a steed or something, but I guess where it goes afterwards is a problem >_>;;...
Warp Magic is a staple of the Fire Emblem series - you can find it every FE game. Usually in the form of a magic staff, such the Warp or Rescue staves, but villains often use it to get around during cutscenes as well; you can see that with the magician villains of Blazing Sword (the first international FE) or the Black Knight in Path of Radiance.

Zevox

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
Warp Magic is a staple of the Fire Emblem series - you can find it every FE game. Usually in the form of a magic staff, such the Warp or Rescue staves, but villains often use it to get around during cutscenes as well; you can see that with the magician villains of Blazing Sword (the first international FE) or the Black Knight in Path of Radiance.

Zevox
Oh...I never use much magic besides Fire, Thunder, Elfire and Mend, so I guess that explains it. >_>

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The same logic could be applied to Pikachu and Jigglypuff, and like Lucario there is no suggestion that either of them has a trainer.

It just seems to me that Nintendo are pushing Lucario as "OmGz bADAsS!1!!" and therefore have put him on a pedestal.
Pikachu is known widely as Ash's Pikachu. Jigglypuff, i dunno, they seemed to be following the Lucario movie.

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I liked Bowser, Olimar, Ness, and Ice Climbers. Mario and Luigi's were pretty good too.

Top Bottom