• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I hate Meta Kight, but yes Pikachu is really annoying with "PIKAAAAAAA" (this is a bad word in my country, it's written "pica" , and it's pronounced like pikachu's voice)

rice819

Smash Rookie
metaknight because hes so annoying, ice climbers because of grabs, and pikachu with its speed and d and f smash

:phone:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Toon Link, Peach, Falco. Basically any character with good spacing and defensive camping play styles.

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Falco. Falco Falco Falco. I get so worked up most of the time I generally don't lose to him now among my friends.
Wolf too.

Mulecc

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1788-6477
It's pretty hypocritical of me to say but I hate fighting Pikachu because of his thunder and down smash.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
why are people still having so much trouble with pika's downsmash..honestly, its so easy to DI out of, just hold up on the control stick and keep mashing the C-stick up...

thunder is only annoying if the pika actually knows how to set you up into it from something like a QAC lock or has knocked you high enough into the air to where you get hit right when it first spawns before you can react to it...usually resulting in a death.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
has knocked you high enough into the air to where you get hit right when it first spawns before you can react to it...usually resulting in a death.
you just....described the way i lost to a pikachu main in a tourney........tough the guy ended up 1st place and there were about 16 contestants so....

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Recently I've had problems with ICs, Falco and Marth. Mostly to not knowing the match ups well enough with Wario (secondary) and my fully clothed Samus (main).

Oh and of course,
Metaknight.:awesome:

Meto

Smash Rookie
Pit and mario.
Pit because hes all like "THE SPIN IS ON" Mario cause that stupid cape...

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I hate fighting Luigi, Peach, Kirby, olimar, and Meta Knight. I havnt faced a good meta tho. However I just find fighting the others frustrating as well cause of their floatyness and gay combos . But of course i/m slowly learning the MUs.

Kinda makes me sort of a hypocrit seing as I second olimar

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I hate fighting Luigi, Peach, Kirby, olimar, and Meta Knight. I havnt faced a good meta tho. However I just find fighting the others frustrating as well cause of their floatyness and gay combos . But of course i/m slowly learning the MUs.

Kinda makes me sort of a hypocrit seing as I second olimar
oh don´t worry, i second snake and even i hate fighting him, stupid overpowered tilts ¬¬.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
Fox.Way to fast,completely unbalanced

yes because a mid tier in brawl is clearly too imbalanced....

EDIT: on another note i can only assume you've never once faced a metaknight if you're calling fox "too fast"

Jet300

Smash Ace
@farmmaster: come on now, he's not broken like MK. He's middle tier, he possibly can't be a broken character.

I only hate fighting sheik ICs and pikachu

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
it still gets me how a lot of people have so much trouble with pits side B/angel ring when its so easy to DI out of and leaves pit extremely punishable for a bit right after you get out of it.

I mean I can understand it being a minor annoyance sometimes, yet i see alot of players act as if its Op'd or something.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
@CF9000

I hate him for the same reasons you do.....

Annoying little *******...

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Also, hate fighting Pikachus because of how spammy he is.

joY

Pot splitter
:ike:!!!! The crowd seems to love him (we like :ikebrawl:) but I certainly don't.

Top Bottom