• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

ZenoSonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZenoSonic
Pikachu. That annoying little rodent loves to spam that side smash and Thunderbolt when I'm not paying attention.(mainly in brawls with more than 2 players):glare:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
^Like
I hate Ice Climbers and Sheik. Chaingrabs and Ftilt locks. The only reason Fox isn't top tier.
This is bull****.

Evidently your disc doesn't have Marth's spacing, all of Falco's gay tricks, Snake's disjointed hitboxes, nades, and eternal DI, several others, and the sole resident of the S*** tier.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
:diddy::popo::ike::fox::falco::wolf::ike::jigglypuff::popo::popo::marth::marth::gw::gw::gw::lucario::fox::wolf::falco::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::rob::rob::rob::rob::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::zelda::peach::peach::popo::popo::popo::rob:::::diddy:pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::pikachu2::wolf::fox::falco::olimar::popo::popo::rob::marth::marth::jigglypuff::jigglypuff::ike::ike::ike::ike::ike::lucario::sonic::sonic::sonic::pika::pikachu::jiggs::flatzone2::halberd:

I hate FE because Brawl. I hate Peach. I HATE Zelda!!! I HATE ICE CLIMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And FU__ PIKACHU

(each character represented includes Infinite hate for them)

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I pick snake cause he is tough to chain grab, u can only hobble him on flat stages, and he is a child killer.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
I hate fighting anyone with good bulk (IE Bowser, Donkey Kong, Ganny).

As a Zelda/Sheik player, I still can't help but to shake my head when you get them way up in damage percentile, only to have them smash you out at like 80%. Lulz.

RopeDrink

Smash Cadet
Following on from my other thread where I'm stuck only able to play CPU's, I'd like people to name 2 specifically annoying CPU characters (L9 of course) and I'll pit my disgustingly bad Bowser against them. Could do with the learning and it should be fun - I've not managed to play against many of the cast yet, hell not even unlocked half of them.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Not really that either. He kills everything.
uh him and lucas are the toughest to cg. He is a terrible match up for ICs, and he has an infinite up b with a small cost, and yes he is a child killer. He has advantage over every child matchup in the game.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
He has the advantage because he is the 2nd best character in the game for a reason. Being "hardest" to cg doesn't mean **** and his recovery is crap and the MU has only become better for IC.
It's even.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
Marth :T Annoying range, with the meta knight being banned, There's probably going to be an increase of Marths and that means peach going down on the tier list...

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
He has the advantage because he is the 2nd best character in the game for a reason. Being "hardest" to cg doesn't mean **** and his recovery is crap and the MU has only become better for IC.
It's even.
ehh kinda late reply lmao but ur right about the toughest to chain grab thing but ur wrong about his recovery and the MU. Its decent, if u think its crap then ur not using it right :). The matchup is IC 30:70 Snake. There are so many things that snake can do to prevent a cg on him and nana loves snakes fsmashes apparently.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Please stop living in the past. Just becase you read the IC MU thread from way back in 08 doesn't mean you know what you are talking about.
IC can really make it hard for Snake to use nades with carefully placed IB.
Also being able to cg Snake means his weight isn't that much of a problem either.
And his recovery is terrible, he is absolutely free to hit and he takes like 50% every time he recovers. Doesn't sounds like a decent recovery.

Also, stop desynching so much if you are getting hit by fsmashes lmao.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I've talked to some people on here and they agree with me that snake has a big advantage over ICs. U believe what u wanna believe. uh and about the fsmashes, i'm talking about when the ICs get separated. Nana will eat the fsmash and can die with her at 20%. And his recovery is good if u can keep using it (as I said before, at a small cost) and with the fact that you can go out of the camera's view and still be able to dodge or attack after using makes it even better. Stop talking like you know what your talking about.

Your a sassy person. I think you need a bucket of OFC and maybe a granny girlfriend.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Who have you been talking to? Delux, Hylian, Cheese? I think all of them agree with me, namesearch and confirm or prove me wrong.

Blue Dusk

Smash Cadet
^Like
I hate Ice Climbers and Sheik. Chaingrabs and Ftilt locks. The only reason Fox isn't top tier.
Wow, now that you have mentioned it, I really hate Ice Climbers because if I grab one of them, the other will just throw combos or interfere. And if you notice it, they spam their special move just about a little too much.

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
SSPOP: Super Spammy Pikachu Online Players
Online Lock Exploters: DeeDeeDee, Falco, Wario, Lucario, ICE CLIMBERS ESPECIALLY!!!

CPU Toon Link: Terrible spammer for all special attacks. He spams the arrows when your trying to get back. He spams the boomerang and bombs when you're far away from him. Generally his Up special.
CPU Bowser: Only the fact that he's a Forward Special spammer.
CPU Luigi: He always wants to Up Special sweetspot me sometime in the match.
CPU Meta Knight: Do I really need to explain? Ok, his speed is unfair.

FyrePhox

Smash Rookie
As a Yoshi main I tend to rage over:

Obligatory Meta Knight.
Well played Foxes, Snakes, Marths
Pikachu, Pit spammers and chaingrabbing ICs,
CPU Peach, Luigi, Lucas

And Toon Link. Seriously hate him.

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
i use ike... i hate facing marth, meta knight, falco, and pretty much anyone who can beat him with projectiles.

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
FREAKING PEACH!!!!!! FREAKING TURNIPS, FREAKING FLOATY CRAP, FREAKING ALWAYS TEAMING UP WITH EVERYONE AND GETTING THEM TO GO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

the teaming up part is only on wifi :p
I HATE it when people do that on wifi! It's called battle royale, yet they target you. I agree with this.

PostmortemMessiah

Smash Cadet
... I hold any heavyweight who holds substantial skill in some contempt. It's a bad day to main a lightweight.

Pokemonultimate

Smash Rookie
f*cking pikachu.
soooooooooo annoying, and NONE of my mains have a good matchup against it.
it's a disgrace to pokemon everywhere.

:awesome: I'm Pikachu :awesome: thunder :awesome: thunder :awesome: thunder :awesome: you're dead :awesome:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Why do bad players have so much trouble against Pikachu? Thunder isn't hard to get around people.

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
Why do bad players have so much trouble against Pikachu? Thunder isn't hard to get around people.
I don't think they're bad. Though IMO, thunder does make it harder to get close to Pikachu in this game than Melee and 64 because the bolt lasts too long and his recovery time is shortened. So he can quickly spam his Down Smash when you get close.

But yeah. If you have a person with good range attacks, thunder shouldn't be any trouble.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Or good projectiles. Pikachu isn't too bad at all actually. Spamming is annoying, but you can get around Thunder if your careful.

Ice Climbers are annoying if you really wanna grab though. If they are together at least.

I dislike fighting Snake anywhere but in FD.

:phone:

Top Bottom