• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which amibo are you getting???

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
My mind has completely changed on amibo and i will definately be getting one, just one. Which amibo are you getting? and has your mind been changed? i cant wait to get the kirby amibo : )

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
I'll be getting the Ness Amiibo once it's released. I always found them intriguing, but since the Direct, I'll admit that my interest in them has sky-rocketed.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Lucario amiibo for sure and then no other as I'll likely be out of money.

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney
I'm getting Mario 1st because...well, he's Mario. After that, Link or Captain Falcon. That kicking pose of Falcon's is sweet.

Eventually, I'd like to get all of the ones of my current mains (Mega Man, Yoshi, and Rosalina) but I kind of want ones that look cool and aren't my usual suspects first.

Last edited:

Spirst

Greninja, Mewtwo, and possibly Duck Hunt. Don't play DH all too much but I really want the figure.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
Villager will be my first choice. Then Peach. Call her Daisy and make her use her Daisy Colour.

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
Peach has priority...then slowly collect as my money allows.

Actually I plan on falling in love with Palutena and ZSS sooooo we shall see xD

Last edited:

Tumbleweed Tuner

Smash Apprentice
I am thinking Samus so Mii, her, and Ridley can train on pyrosphere a lot.

I might only get one more after that, and I haven't really decided who else. Rosalina, Bowser, a Pokemon, or Olimar are possible choices. I must have a Mewtwo in addition.

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Assuming they follow through with making an amiibo for every smash character.

1.Peach
2.Wii Fit Trainer
3.Villager
4.Ness
5.Rosalina&Luma
6.Bowser Jr. (would be nice if they did Wendy too but unlikely)
7.Robin
7.Duck Hunt
8.Dedede
9.Toon Link
10.Olimar

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm getting the ones of Rosalina, Mega Man, Link, Ike, Lucina and Robin for me.
I'm not gonna collect every one of them because it's a completely waste of money.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
well, of all the characters announced so far i only really play villager and kinda ness (just started playing him more in depth, so i'm not good yet). used to zelda but not really anymore.

there are plenty of characters i'd LIKE to have amiibos for, but i'd prefer it to be a character i actually play as so i can teach it tricks. i'll probably be waiting a bit for duck hunt or maybe zero suit.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Pit, Palutena, Lucina and R.O.B.

Beyond that, I'll probably wait a while before getting some more, since I like the look of them and I'm a fan of figure collecting.

BubbaDuke

Smash Apprentice
Can someone tell me if it's confirmed that all characters are getting amiibo's? I just can't seem to find that.

I'd probably be into Lucario, Mario, R.O.B., and Mewtwo if he gets one as well.

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
I'll get Pikachu first.
Then at some point I definitely want to get Samus, Lucina, Robin, and Palutena.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
All of them, but I'm getting Marth and Link first.

Once the other Fire Emblem rep's Amiibos come out, they'll take priority, followed by Sheik, Zamus and Shulk.

Niala

Smash Ace
It seems silly to purchase a character whose amiibo won't be usable in several games . As such, the only people even on my list of contention at the moment are Link and Mario. I'm still unsure if I even want one, though.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
I still think the amiibos were poorly implemented in Smash, compared to their potential. That being said, I'm most interested in Kirby, Robin, or Jigglypuff to fight by my side in team battles.

Poolco

Smash Rookie
I think they would be cool to have as a collection but I'll definitely be getting Ness and Villager.

BubbaDuke

Smash Apprentice
Probably none of them. Do they even benefit you in any way?
I wasn't interested in them in at first either, but the technology behind them sounds really cool.

They actually learn. As in, if you play games with no items, your amiibo won't know what to do with items. Or if you tend to grab a lot, your amiibo will learn to grab a lot as well.

I think thats so sick.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I wasn't interested in them in at first either, but the technology behind them sounds really cool.

They actually learn. As in, if you play games with no items, your amiibo won't know what to do with items. Or if you tend to grab a lot, your amiibo will learn to grab a lot as well.

I think thats so sick.
What interests me is the notion of them being able to develop counter-strategies to your own tactics. That sounds like it's going to be incredibly helpful for training purposes and people who want to learn alongside...well, themselves!

The Shadow Emperor

Smash Apprentice
I would get them all if I could, but I don't have $600+ to spend. So I'll probably just get Ganny when he comes out, maybe Link and Zelda as well to complete the trio.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
Kirby, because he's the BEST! I'll probably get Mario next because he's likely to be usable in multiple titles, alongside Smash. It also helps that he's one of my secondary mains.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Well I'll get the Pit Amiibo first since that's the only Amiibo I want when the game releases but altogether I want the Palutena, Dark Pit, Robin, Lucina and Shulk Amiibo's when those come out, whenever that may be.

EDIT: Well it looks like I'll be getting a Mario Amiibo for myself and a Link Amiibo for my brother to begin with since the Pit Amiibo won't be available till December. :p Either way, my wallet is definitely going to hurt from all these figures and I can't wait! ^o^

Last edited:

the8thark

Smash Lord
I think I'll get Link first one day, because it will work with Hyrule Warriors one day. I'll see how much use I get out of it in SSB, and I might get some more. I do like the idea of collecting them all to put on my desk, but at $17 (approx in Australia) each, that's too rich for me to buy them all, unless I save up a lot.

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
I'll be getting the Link amiibo on release, and the Zelda one for Christmas. After that I'll buy the ones I want as they're released/as I get the money to afford them. I'd quite like a Rosalina and Lucina one so I hope to see those made.

Sad about Ridley not being playable, was looking forward to an amiibo big enough to smash the Gamepad with.

Top Bottom