• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which amibo are you getting???

Deluxe0111

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0387-8789-6929
At the moment Pikachu and Link - Will also get Robin and Zelda probably

KEWB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KEWB99
3DS FC
4511-0666-0442
I've considered getting all of them. Having a figure for every character in Sm4sh would be amazing. That might be a bit overkill, but as of right now I'm still planning on getting quite a lot. I've got Mario, Yoshi, Samus, Link, Pikachu, Fox, DK, Pit, Falcon, and Luigi preordered. I'm going to have to get Greninja, Charizard, Mewtwo, Mega Man, and Sheik when they come out. Maybe Bowser too.

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
I'm planning on pretty much collecting them all. I love getting little Nintendo figurines so it will double as a collectors item and something I can use with my games.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
Link & Samus at launch. Pit in December. I'd like to get Palutena, Dark Pit, Mega Man, & Pac-Man... but I gotta see what they look like first. Or if they even get the amiibo treatment.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Wii Fit Trainer lol
Then eventually all.
Right now WFT preordered.

Let's get a good stretch!

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Probably Fox and Falco. There's not a whole lot of official star fox merchandise.

Top Bottom