• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where you at Ohio??? Warren, Oh April 16th WV and PA

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
i think we're all gonna be up bright and early with the 11 30 start time..........arrghhhhggfhfgh!!!

Just kidding. Hype

4% APR

Smash Champion
Bring setups boys. We are. So should you. I can bring my stick with anyone wants to play marvel 3 btw :)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Right now it's looking like 4, and maybe 5 guys from WV will be showing up. Crew battles, MMs plz, we're looking to thrash this tournament =D

Also Vanz, I'd definitely like to request some matches with you if that's ok. I really like your peach style, and I want to work on that match up some more and I think getting some good matches in with you would be awesome.

So in the meantime, let's see some hype!

Skyson

Smash Ace
Mehhhh, I'm not gonna make it to this. :/

Totally bad for me financially. Carroll, I'll have to come beat your *** in PA when you guys throw that shindig. Impp, I called you so I hope you got this earlier, but good luck and everything.

Wreck house, boys. Anyone that plays G&W or Kirby gets +1000 respect points. Spirit of Skyson.

Impp

Smash Ace
That sucks Skyson... I was hoping we'd make a run at teams again. Well we'll team next time.

I need a team mate!!!

mers

Smash Ace
Will there be recording setups at this tournament?

If so, I'll MM anyone at the tournament for like $2-5 or so on the condition that it's recorded and uploaded. I wanna be able to look at my matches to get better.

I'll be easy to find, I'm the one with the blue hair.

Top Bottom