• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where will you buy Brawl?

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
There are alot of options, so where will you pick up your copy?

I've got mine reserved at GameStop, personally

Now, please no 'ZOMG POYNTLUSS THRED!'...im just asking out of curiosity

Darkurai

Smash Master
Nintendo World.
Or at least I'd like to.
But I'm getting it at GameStop.

Deagle

Smash Cadet
Reserved at Eb Games, I can't live without knowing I'm going to get a copy the first day :laugh:

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Target, the targets around here are really, really stupid.

One time they lost the date, or just wanted to sell, so they let the lite out early ^-^

Just hoping the IQ of target managers in TN hasn't gone up recently.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i preordered on amazon, but it wont get it to me for a few days after brawl comes out.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
Target or ebgames. I reserved my mario galaxy at target and I get lot of stuff from there so most likley ill get it from Target.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I preordered from EBgames.

And nice, Phloat. Brawl three days early by mistake wouldn't be bad

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
I will check every single store in the mall nearby... Being: EBgames walmart HMV and Bestbuy if they don't have it, I will wait.

Nyan

Smash Apprentice
I got mine reserved at puolenkuunpeit in Borgå. (Waiting for first to actually know where that is, s/he gets a cookie (mabye a real one to:laugh:))

volbound1700

Smash Master
I am seriously thinking about pre-ordering. However, I am bidding on SM Galaxy and Mario and Sonic at Olympics on Ebay, hoping for some steals. Think I may have found a few. Be careful with shipping costs though. Always check them because they count.

I won Twightlight Princess real cheap Monday night on ebay.

Winged Messiah

Smash Apprentice
I payed for mine WAY before the Wii came out (Play.com were letting you preorder brawl O.o), so i'm just waiting for it to be released in the UK :D.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I reserved mine at GameCrazy. I know the people there and they always make good deals with me. instead of $5 they put $15 down on my reserve. Great guys. XD

Top Bottom