• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Where am I?" Quiz (Cash Prizes!!!)

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I got it!

You know that little tunnel on top of you as soon as you start Race to the Finish? Close in, and you get that exact picture!

My answer: The upward tunnel at the very start of Race to the Finish.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I got it!

You know that little tunnel on top of you as soon as you start Race to the Finish? Close in, and you get that exact picture!

My answer: The upward tunnel at the very start of Race to the Finish.
DING-DING-DING! YOUR ON THE BOARD!
Crap, Yoshistar64 beat me to it. I had just relized it when I played race to the finish today.
yup
... wow it's been like 50 years since anyone replied to this thread

sorry guys my subsscription to this thread didnt work :p. if i ever dont reply for long like that, its cuz i dont know theres new replies, so contact me at:

papadoudjh on aim.

new pic

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
This new picture is, undoubtedly, in the beginning of the Race to the Finish. In the background, right after you get past the first door, you will see that repeating pattern, and the circular device behind it.

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
I think it's up, so I'm gonna take a guess.

Is it the backround scenery on the left side of the venom stage, where your flying near the beginning?

I hope that guess was right, I had another in mind but I'll have to try it tommarow.

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
Yoshistar and Sir Nels are missing points, so if you could... that would be greatly appreciated by them.

My second guess, since a day passed since the first, is the lava area in the backround of underground maze.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
The wall of the lava room the the zelda adventure stage!
DING-DING-DING!

Huh? Where's my two points?
my bad
Yoshistar brings up a good point. I am missing a point as well.
one sec
Yoshistar and Sir Nels are missing points, so if you could... that would be greatly appreciated by them.

My second guess, since a day passed since the first, is the lava area in the backround of underground maze.
thanks i didnt notice.

new pic

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
the background of the up route of race to the finish were on the walls are the electric spike things

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
the hyrule dungeon in adventure mode one of the doors

**dont forget to update the scores, i am supposed to have 4 pts now. and then one more for this if this is right**
thanks

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
Warning Alert
in adventure mode after you defeat samus you need to get to the top in the time limit.

can i guess as soon as a new pic is posted, even if its within 24 hours after getting this right?

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Warning Alert
in adventure mode after you defeat samus you need to get to the top in the time limit.

can i guess as soon as a new pic is posted, even if its within 24 hours after getting this right?
DING-DING-DING!

you can not guess on the same picture twice within 24 hours. You may post as often as a new picture is posted. and this one is going to be posted tommorow.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
If i just said "All Star mode" then yeah thats not specific
but i said the "All star mode background" thats specific enough. If i was talking to someone and i said that, they would know what im exactly talking about because there is only one background pertaining all star mode, the backgrounds of the levels u play in are the backgrounds of those levels, not specifically towards All star mode.

Im not saying yours is wrong or is less specific , i just think that my answer is specific enough

replicate

Smash Lord
Clearly, this screenshot, that is taken from the background of the level, is the background of the All-Star-Mode level, for SSBM for the gamecube, which occurs when, in between levels, you are given the option to:
--restore your energy using hearts
--continue on to the next level.

That is all.

Top Bottom