• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Where am I?" Quiz (Cash Prizes!!!)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Back to the hyrule dongeon one, I meant the dungeon but said temple, thinking that was what it was... my fault for not saying the right thing... a wasted point :) I`m playing for the fun of it, not the money, so I don`t mind not getting the point.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
i really dont understand why people still put the answer up for the picture when its been already answered 2 times already

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
guess ill "guess" too.. is it the all star mode lobby background where the heart containers are located?
teheheh

Spife

Smash Master
Not sure if answered, but the picture in the first post is of the background to the All Star...uh "waiting room"(???) map. I'm not sure what is in the picture though, I have no idea what that is >.>

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
HOW DO I CLICK ON THE PICTURE?! I see no link...your "want a gif." link doesn't work, it's some website that says webpage not found. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO VIEW THE FREAKIN PICTURE@!!!!!!@@#34111

Top Bottom